5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

I must admit, i was in a bit of a rush as well when i put in on here, gordyboy 9, Vegan Cro Spirit, Marred, Banbury Moz Army & Light Housework were all in my mind for the top 5 best as well, & Fake C & Nerak for the bottom 5.
i felt bad not putting you in my top five, since you put me in yours, but i dont know you well enough. that's part of the reason i left the fifth spot open.

i did consider putting light housework in my top five as well (while at other times i might consider putting her in my bottom five) but we have a complicated relationship that such lists do not really accomodate

i did consider putting light housework in my top five as well (while at other times i might consider putting her in my bottom five) but we have a complicated relationship that such lists do not really accomodate
Ditto!

i felt bad not putting you in my top five, since you put me in yours, but i dont know you well enough. that's part of the reason i left the fifth spot open.
No probe rifke, glad to see a few people taking part.

Must have touched a nerve with others.

Vegan Cro is one of the very best on here, their posts may be presented in a jokey way, but they speak a lot of truth & are very astute. The people who don’t like it just don’t like a mirror being held up to them.

Really, there are only 2 people on the site who ever respond to the site troll.

Vegan Cro is one of the very best on here, their posts may be presented in a jokey way, but they speak a lot of truth & are very astute. The people who don’t like it just don’t like a mirror being held up to them.
Vegan is a semi-literate gimmick troll, like Aztec.

Really, there are only 2 people on the site who ever respond to the site troll.
I don’t know if you read all the posts on here, but there are plenty of worse people. I don’t mean people I don’t agree with, but various anonymous posters & the one who also ends their posts with loads of nnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnn’s. Can’t recall the name now & can’t be bothered to look.

And as I’ve asked before, they are a troll because....says who?

You should post another photo of your dirty, scraggly fingernails and fat fingers again, before worrying about me and Cala.

You are a dunce, but one with the hands of a grimy fat slob as well. You frankly don’t need to be worrying about anyone else but yourself
Oh no I have nice hands . People always compliment them. My fingernails have a nice curvature to them. Jealous cause yer olďdddddd?

You should post another photo of your dirty, scraggly fingernails and fat fingers again, before worrying about me and Cala.

You are a dunce, but one with the hands of a grimy fat slob as well. You frankly don’t need to be worrying about anyone else but yourself
And I didn't post a picture of my hands --I posted a picture of eddy in which you saw a few centimeters of my hand. But its nice to see you being so interested in the perusal of my person. Lapping up whatever scraps I throw your way, oh yeah! You and Dave really are a pair of ugly creeps.

Back
Top Bottom