5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

You got made fun of because your original story was that your “teacher” said that to you in “school”. In the same conversation where you were taking about “recess”, and also about asking permission in the jobs you have (as an adult!) to go to the bathroom.

and if you want to talk about self-awareness, let’s talk about you leaving this thread yesterday, and going straight over into the other thread to post that yes, your fingernails did look discolored and revolting in that photo. Lol. You are such a drama lama, rifke. But also argumentative and boring. See this conversation, that nobody on earth cares about, for the best recent example. Nobody as in, not even me, and not even you :rolleyes:

You got made fun of because your original story was that your “teacher” said that to you in “school”. In the same conversation where you were taking about “recess”, and also about asking permission in the jobs you have (as an adult!) to go to the bathroom.

and if you want to talk about self-awareness, let’s talk about you leaving this thread yesterday, and going straight over into the other thread to post that yes, your fingernails did look discolored and revolting in that photo. Lol. You are such a drama lama, rifke. But also argumentative and boring. See this conversation, that nobody on earth cares about. Not even me, and not even you.
Ive been meaning to ask you, who is the fittie in your profile picture?

Claudia Cardinale!
trouble is, you act as though the claudia cardinale picture is somehow a representation of you. you've never given one single shred of evidence that your real person warrants the high standards you ostensibly have. i have an idea that you are probably much more like that drawing i posted of you, since all your personality traits point in that direction. and im PRETTY SURE i have nicer hands than you. as for my nails being a bit unkempt, well you can get away with that when you're young. when you're over 40, like you, yeah, you do have to start being more rigid in your self maintainence, i agree.

nawe

there is a search function, you know, but i understand fact checking doesnt facilitate being able to pull things out of your ass at random

Claudia Cardinale is very good-looking she reminds me a bit of Priscilla Presley when she was young.

What do you think of the model Jodie Kidd?
I don't know who you're asking, but I wouldn't say no. She owns a pub now as well, double result👍👍

trouble is, you act as though the claudia cardinale picture is somehow a representation of you. you've never given one single shred of evidence that your real person warrants the high standards you ostensibly have. i have an idea that you are probably much more like that drawing i posted of you, since all your personality traits point in that direction. and im PRETTY SURE i have nicer hands than you. as for my nails being a bit unkempt, well you can get away with that when you're young. when you're over 40, like you, yeah, you do have to start being more rigid in your self maintainence, i agree.
Sorry to break it to you (again) but only dilapidated old desperate things like you are obsessed with calling other people “old” and/or worrying about other people all of the time

And if “high maintenance” means i’m not a minimum wage working supermarket cashier (like you), and that i don’t live in a bedsit (like you do), and that i don’t care about your idiotic warbling here because i do actually know you to be a dunce, then i am DEFINITELY high maintenance.

You are sad and I feel sorry for you, and yes, I’m sure it shows that I feel that way, and I think that’s what pisses you off. But if you don’t like it that it keeps coming up that that’s how I feel about you, then stop trying to interact with me and stop following me around and then incessantly commenting at me with the same EXACT weird outbursts all over this site, EXACTLY as you have now done verbatim in this thread as well :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:
Claudia Cardinale is very good-looking she reminds me a bit of Priscilla Presley when she was young.

What do you think of the model Jodie Kidd?
She wouldn’t be one that ever springs to my mind for a Top 10 list - of anything. Although she did also have some great photos, especially when very young. But I’m also not crazy about Claudia Cardinale. I also just specifically love this particular photo.

🤒

WTF!!!!!???

I think you're referring to what you perceive as a theme. If you wish to think of it as "the idea" that's okay, too. I used the word idea because your friend was joking about someone stealing your ideas. "Idea" is not really a technical term but if someone has "an idea for a play" I wouldn't expect them to say it's "an unalterable sense of justice." Again, that's fine. Like I said, I failed to realize you were joking about wanting to be a writer.

:eek:

is this Camamile Lotion FC??????:blushing:

She wouldn’t be one that ever springs to my mind for a Top 10 list - of anything. Although she did also have some great photos, especially when very young. But I’m also not crazy about Claudia Cardinale. I also just specifically love this particular photo.
Do you mean Claudia Cardinale wouldn't be in your Top 10 list? Or do you mean Jodie Kidd or Priscilla Presley?

I don't know who you're asking, but I wouldn't say no. She owns a pub now as well, double result👍👍
Are you a fan of the model Jodie Kidd? Doesn't she own a pub in Sussex?

Do you like Priscilla Presley and/or Lisa Marie Presley?

Do you mean Claudia Cardinale wouldn't be in your Top 10 list? Or do you mean Jodie Kidd or Priscilla Presley?
Ahhhhh!! Haaahaaa! So NOW you want to get down to the nitty gritty with me. Alright, then. I would say it goes something like this.

Jodie Kidd would not be in my Top 10 of favorite models from that era, is what I meant the first time i typed it.

But if we really want to get specific, Claudia Cardinale wouldn’t be in my Top 10 of Italian actresses, OR of photogenic or nubile young things either - apart from this photo in particular.

Priscilla Presley wouldn’t even make my Top 1000, not even if she won the lottery and was banging down my door with a $100million tightly clenched in cash, plus the the Ghost of Troubled Joe standing next to her.

But then Elvis on the other hand comes in at my Top #1 spot, for probably any number and for alllllll manner of different lists I could make...

So, you see, it’s all true in the end, what they’ve always said. Nothing is certain except death, and taxes.

And whenever in any kind of doubt in life, I would advise anyone the same exact thing: to just lean straight back into their oversized and overly luxuriating deep black feather boa, to then close their eyes, take a deep breath, and remember that

MORRISSEY is all you’ll ever need

*wink*

Last edited:
🤒

" idea is NOT specific. NOT a technical term. But if you want to use it, being a peon, :mad:
I have no choice but to go along with it. I 'guess' I should expect you to have stupid friends':rolleyes:

(the Juicer, the Woke Stripper, and the dork who works at 7-11 being Einsteins):blushing:

Are you a fan of the model Jodie Kidd? Doesn't she own a pub in Sussex?

Do you like Priscilla Presley and/or Lisa Marie Presley?
That's what i'm saying, i wouldn't kick her out of bed! Unless she was going to get me a pint in between sessions. (y)

I haven't really got a view on the Presley's, i've not seen LMP for years, she looked a bit too much like her dad in drag from what i remember.

PP was nice in the Naked Gun films, but that was 30 years ago now.

I've got to be honest Mozmar, & maybe i'm being really dense here but i don't get that?

You'll have to explain :ROFLMAO:
Right ok, here goes. See how you get on.

You said "I wouldn't say no"

I said "15 minutes".

Morrissey sang:
Fifteen minutes with you
Well, I wouldn't say no

Further clue, these were lyrics from Reel Around The Fountain (by The Smiths...a super group from Manchester in the 80's) if you've heard of them, & that particular song? :cool:

Right ok, here goes. See how you get on.

You said "I wouldn't say no"

I said "15 minutes".

Morrissey sang:
Fifteen minutes with you
Well, I wouldn't say no

Further clue, these were lyrics from Reel Around The Fountain (by The Smiths...a super group from Manchester in the 80's) if you've heard of them, & that particular song? :cool:

I'd say that Silent Reader is virtually brain dead for not getting the reference.

Back
Top Bottom