Alain Whyte: Used To Be A Sweet Boy - Safe At Home Sessions (June 14, 2020)

20200615_005539.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Alain, please could you record Kiss Me A Lot (sound track only so Jesse can mime along to it) Thanks.

?? :knife:

Are there many left....

Hats off to Alain. Great version. Singing fits perfect, with some faithfully restored Moz impersonations.

Last edited:
At some angles, Alain has the appearance of a young Johnny Cash.

I reckon the Pasadena Son is a competent proper good foreigner stuck in 1950's America, but he does not even come close to guitar god Jesse. The dude is starting to exhibit stalker qualities. I reckon he moved from wherever he lived before to Moz Angeles 30 minutes from the California Son in Malibu (without LA traffic) and reckon he is getting all sentimental about his time in the California Son's band twat tit c*** chipper curry impostor getting bread inn n nnn nnn n nn n n it.

That was brilliant. Alain sang great, played great, and looks great! In a shirt like Moz might wear in the Vauxhall days. If I was Moz I'd be ringing (sending a postcard to?) Alain asking if he'd like to do a joint acoustic session. And I'd also be asking if he fancied writing a few new songs for me. It is never too late to go back.

Alain, please could you record Kiss Me A Lot (sound track only so Jesse can mime along to it) Thanks.

?? :knife:
Well done Alain, your great Alain, I love you Alain.... Alain can I kiss your ass a lot, come on benny your making a show of your self again lad.... this is cabbage gate all over again.... as we know reality hasn’t been reality for you for 40 years, but most of us are experiencing some kind of normal.... not you benny.... stuck in the time warp of the very naughty Morrissey and all the evil he does..... if morrissey was a superhero, you are the joker.... Hofmann is the penguin ..... and you know what folks, the pair of them are terrified to answer me back, job done kids........

Hold your breath, dear friends. Alain is preparing "his version" of "Boxers". Must be online in a few minutes. His renditions get better and better. Never forget, he sang nearly all the high backing vocals on the records. And he did it very well.

Last edited:
If I was Moz I'd be ringing (sending a postcard to?) Alain asking if he'd like to do a joint acoustic session. And I'd also be asking if he fancied writing a few new songs for me. It is never too late to go back.
Indeed. Look - I like 'Dog on a Chain' a lot, and think it's one of the best things Moz has done in yonks. But you'd have to be certifiably insane not to take advantage of Alain's talent as well, especially as the guy is clearly up for it. Mind you, this is Morrissey we are talking about.

That was brilliant. Alain sang great, played great, and looks great! In a shirt like Moz might wear in the Vauxhall days. If I was Moz I'd be ringing (sending a postcard to?) Alain asking if he'd like to do a joint acoustic session. And I'd also be asking if he fancied writing a few new songs for me. It is never too late to go back.
Morrissey looked sharp as a knife, 1991-1994. It took a dip when he took to wearing those button down Ben Sherman shirts in ‘95. And by the time of the pullover, on the Maladjusted sleeve, I became worried he’d soon be in jogging bottoms.

Superior version of the song. Reminds me of the superior versions of dairy cheese that Mozz Sticks prefers over the faux soy almond rubbish that veeeeeegahns eat.

If you don't ask you don't get, that'd be well worth asking!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom