Albumism review by Libby Cudmore: IANADOAC 0/5

Last edited by a moderator:
She's hasn't expressed an opinion on the album - she's condemned the album because she's condemning the man. Pretty much because he's a man.

& none of us care where Paul Heaton is on the charts. We're looking for signs of Moz not having to retire. If we needed our singers to flog millions of units we'd be on Paul McCartney Solo.
McCartney hardly sells any more units than Steve - in fact, Quarry sold more than any McCartney album since the 1980s. His live shows are huge though as he is the last singer from the Beatles still out there...

This reads like an work sample submitted with a Guardian job application that accidentally got posted online. An absolute embarrassment, it's clear the album would have got zero whatever it sounded like.

Hilarious from the usuals:

Positive review: "Yaaay! What an affirmation! A good objective appraisal"

Not positive review: "Booo! What a travesty! A bad objective appraisal"

Never once asking why what is right with the reviewers they agree with has the same logical starting point as what is wrong with the reviewers they disagree with. Must be something wrong with them, right?
She didn't review the album. She reviewed his politics. She is a c***y social justice warrior with a rod up her ass.

There are other people here.. For example, my mother's waifish brother posts here and he's all about the politics and loves the songs but can't admit it.

Morrissey-solo be like...

"Oooh we love Morrissey because he doesn't care and just says whatever he likes. He's such a hero, because he offends people and doesn't give a toss and we love that!"

Then...

...reviewer writes bad review of Morrissey album...

"HOW DARE SHE, THE DEAF, STUPID, MISERABLE, LONELY, SAD BITCH? HOW DARE SHE OFFEND US BY WRITING SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE?!"

So you're offended and talking shit on Morrissey fans because Morrissey fans are offended and talking shit about this shitty reviewers, shitty review

So you're offended and talking shit on Morrissey fans because Morrissey fans are offended and talking shit about this shitty reviewers, shitty review
I'm neither offended nor talking shit. I'm pointing out that that's how you Morrissey bum-suckers behave on here.

McCartney hardly sells any more units than Steve - in fact, Quarry sold more than any McCartney album since the 1980s. His live shows are huge though as he is the last singer from the Beatles still out there...

Wiki lied to me! ?

He’s created quite an extreme polemic now where any supposition of critical insight would appear to represent something of a delusion, on the side of the reviewer.

Cudmore has clearly recognised this and taken her side: giving marks out of five, or ten, is now pointless—as she has proven. A simple yes or no is all that’s possible. That’s why I’m suggesting he’s starting to control the narrative: he’s making nuance redundant. And that’s exactly what he wants. Cudmore has become a pawn in his game. Morrissey now seems to be the person writing the script.

He could be doing that. I hope it's what he wants!

I just look at it & think, God, yet another horrifying cancellation. Ken Loach & Woody Allen got cancelled last week. Again.

I'm neither offended nor talking shit. I'm pointing out that that's how you Morrissey bum-suckers behave on here.
You're definitely talking shit and why shouldn't we talk shit about awful hack reviews? This is a site dedicated to Morrissey and it's not like people are flipping out just taking the piss out of these hateful trolls. I don't mind a negative review of his music but let it be based on the actual music and not their thesis on why they hate Morrissey. These cancel culture dweebs have every right to be mocked

As do you.

Don't be mad at me. Its the truth. Miss Dippy has every right to write a shitty review of Morrissey's new album and we have every right to write our own review of her review. I'd be with you if you were responding to sycophantic reactions to this but there has been some legitimately spiteful reviews of this album and this girl here fits that category.

Don't be mad at me. Its the truth. Miss Dippy has every right to write a shitty review of Morrissey's new album and we have every right to write our own review of her review. I'd be with you if you were responding to sycophantic reactions to this but there has been some legitimately spiteful reviews of this album and this girl here fits that category.
Again, I'm not mad at anyone. You really should stop projecting. I've made my point about the ludicrous double standards of some on here and your getting angry about it isn't going make it go away.

Thousands of fans were singing, dancing, fighting and fainting to Morrissey's every word in an arena set within a Blade Runner landscape the other night.

Hardly irrelevant. And hardly something that 'sucks'. And all this despite Morrissey being officially cancelled.

Again, I'm not mad at anyone. You really should stop projecting. I've made my point about the ludicrous double standards of some on here and your getting angry about it isn't going make it go away.

I'm not angry miss and I never said you were angry. I am pointing out you're own hypocritical outlook though. You are talking shit to us because we talk shit about shitty reviews such as this

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom