"all men have secrets"

Bagpuss

For my sins, had a few inclusions in the book - which only sold 4 copies and one of those was an old lady in Huddersfield who thought it was entitled "All Men Secrete." Anyways, I digress raggedly. Is there anyone on here who was included? I know, sadly, one of the editors was killed in a car crash, but under my publishing bush, 'Whisper It Loudly' publishing, have an idea of a follow up of sorts. I have passed through Solo occasionally, but candidly, some of the users make feel cold & old and Morrissey himself has turned out to be a er...slight disappointment. I have been a "fan" (shite word really) since Hand In Glove and was present at the (in)famous Salford University gig back in 1986. So I kind of know what I'm talking about. Many thanks, or if there any fellow Welsh amongst you, Diolch.

For my sins, had a few inclusions in the book - which only sold 4 copies and one of those was an old lady in Huddersfield who thought it was entitled "All Men Secrete." Anyways, I digress raggedly. Is there anyone on here who was included? I know, sadly, one of the editors was killed in a car crash, but under my publishing bush, 'Whisper It Loudly' publishing, have an idea of a follow up of sorts. I have passed through Solo occasionally, but candidly, some of the users make feel cold & old and Morrissey himself has turned out to be a er...slight disappointment. I have been a "fan" (shite word really) since Hand In Glove and was present at the (in)famous Salford University gig back in 1986. So I kind of know what I'm talking about. Many thanks, or if there any fellow Welsh amongst you, Diolch.

I am in it, also got a mention in the acknowledgements - was at Salford Uni as well :)

Come on City :thumb:

Rob Marshall, London, before I smuggled myself back across the Border into Wales many moons ago. Even thou I am a North Walian, I am Cardiff City Lol. I used to correspond with J Riley (took Moz way too seriously) amongst many others in the halcyon days of the postman and postcard. I have a glimpse on here, every now and then, my God the WWW has a lot to answer for!

Back
Top Bottom