All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone is missing the core point

PRICE

It's nothing about his views, i'd say at least 70% of his captative market haven't or couldn't give a f*** about what he thinks politically. When he charges £70 for a seated ticket, the fan base responds still well because his demographic likes and can afford seating arrangements, not standing.

Of all the rest of the UK dates, non had substative seating, all were standing and priced in the £70, people simply won't pay that to stand. So yes, it is most likely about low ticket sales, but you'll find it's ticket price rather than any view element.

I know one thing, if you want to radicalize young Muslims the best way to do it is to keep attacking them.

If you want inclusion the best way to do it is with kindness.

This doesn't give anyone a free pass for dispicable behaviour, it's just the only way to move forward unless you want to be stuck forever in a literally vicious circle.
Ok, Please, Please, Please don't blow us up,...Problem Solved

I think everyone is missing the core point

PRICE

It's nothing about his views, i'd say at least 70% of his captative market haven't or couldn't give a f*** about what he thinks politically. When he charges £70 for a seated ticket, the fan base responds still well because his demographic likes and can afford seating arrangements, not standing.

Of all the rest of the UK dates, non had substative seating, all were standing and priced in the £70, people simply won't pay that to stand. So yes, it is most likely about low ticket sales, but you'll find it's ticket price rather than any view element.

Obviously if 30% are giving him a swerve it is about what he thinks politically. To be fair, he hasn't had a problem selling £70 tickets previously, I know having bought said tickets and seen plenty full venues.

Time for him to either rehabilitate his image or give up on touring. Since he doesn't appear to be self aware enough to realize he's dug himself a hole, I'd imagine South America will be his last jaunt, if that even comes off.

After reading this post and your last I'm comfortable in the knowledge that you can't read and you're a f***wit.
That's OK, I wouldn't expect you to agree, I just see you as nodding dog,... have an opinion of your own, instead of following the dead wood on here, your the last of the gang to die! f***wit

Comments like this make you look a complete prick. We have had this debate before - not every Asian is part of a grooming gang, not every Asian wants to chop people up. f***ing grow up and yes I do think you are a racist c***.

My advice to you then is to get down on your knees and find a brown penis to suck. Because that is what you are metaphorically doing anyway.

Child grooming, rape and murder is akin to litter dropping when somebody has been accused of the cardinal sin of RACISM!

But only if they're white of course.

Do you really believe that Moz despises everyone who is not his skin colour?

I've no idea but it is perfectly possible to be racist towards some groups and not others. Both you and he have made racist statements against Muslims. If you don't think that 'my advice to you then is to get down on your knees and find a brown penis to suck' is a racist statement then you are the extremely stupid one. Extremely stupid and a racist. What a combination.

We were taught brits were hard then they banned hooligans and they are now left with tea and scones ladies with brittle bones and stupid antiques shows.
Fawlty towers always represented Britain and the british.

I am a middle-aged Canadian who subscribes to FilmOn so I can watch Bargain Hunt, Escape to the Country, and Homes Under the Hammer. What are you trying to tell me?!?!?

My advice to you then is to get down on your knees and find a brown penis to suck. Because that is what you are metaphorically doing anyway.

No but I will play football with my mates (4 of the 11 have Asian parents) every week, which I have been doing for 25 years you racist c***.

No but I will play football with my mates (4 of the 11 have Asian parents) every week, which I have been doing for 25 years you racist c***.

Bit of a tough guy aren’t we? On the internet of course.

We last heard about a month ago via Lanterns that he was doing very well but wasn't able to post messages yet. https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/our-quando-is-fine.142398/He's had a major operation for throat cancer. It's all gone quiet so I do hope he's doing okay. I asked Lanterns recently if s/he had heard anything but haven't had a reply yet.
poor guy,hope hes okay and back on here soon.something like this puts all the other shit on this site into a bit of perspective.

Morrissey cannot play his home city because of a DJ,....that is ridiculous, that a non-entity can manage to cancel an whole tour, leave people short changed, disrupt peoples lives, all for his own publicity. How can Nobody manage this? Shocking.

I've no idea but it is perfectly possible to be racist towards some groups and not others. Both you and he have made racist statements against Muslims. If you don't think that 'my advice to you then is to get down on your knees and find a brown penis to suck' is a racist statement then you are the extremely stupid one. Extremely stupid and a racist. What a combination.
How can you be racist against Muslims? They come in all races. Maybe you should go back to school and do your homework.

Alternatively, you could find a similar member to suck.

My point is that people of colour have no respect for whining white boys who feel they must morally protect them. It's a fact. It's a form of neuroticism I think.

Also, you've disregarded all my main points and diverted the issue onto frivolities. How brave of you.

Comments like this make you look a complete prick. We have had this debate before - not every Asian is part of a grooming gang, not every Asian wants to chop people up. f***ing grow up and yes I do think you are a racist c***.

O FFS dont be totally ignorant all grooming gangs are MUSLIM:rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom