"And Goodbye To 2018" - Morrissey Central (December 27th)

JasonKing_sj3oeh.jpg
images-1_bza0os.jpg

Ken_Dodd_2_tda3wm.jpg Unknown-1_bocaig.jpg Unknown-3_d12eer.jpg a8ba7e2145f81cc90a3712e93ab1043f0b80d2f8_t9y2r6.jpg

(P. Wyngarde, L. Fraser, K. Dodd, P. Shelley, F. Fielding & B. Reynolds).

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/and-goodbye-to-2018

A pictorial look at some of the losses in 2018.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can only be grateful for the advanced technology of tumour scraping or our beloved Morrissey may have been one of them.

Viva Scrape

Liz Frazer was a fantastic actress who worked with some comedy legends,feels like she appeared in more than just four carry on films.

Great photo of Ken Dodd, I've never seen that one before. I watched a fascinating documentary on him a couple of years ago which showed him to be a man of great intelligence and depth, utterly obsessed with his craft - there was much more to him than the clown we usually saw. That photo puts me in mind of it. The Pete Shelley one is great as well.

Still time for Prince Philip?

He never mentioned Bowie, but he makes sure to include Burt Reynolds in his 2018 tribute.

Yeah.

We can only hope Tommy Robinson's is included in next year's Morrissey obituary.

But only when he does it? Did you miss other tributes through the year, and comment on them also?

You are tedious beyond belief.
Why don't you go and knock one out after you've finished a crossword ?
Or feign disbelief after googling yourself and finding that Countdown thing?

That countdown thing is the absolute pinnacle of his pitiful existence.

I bet he cries & wanks to it every night before dropping into a fitful vodka-induced slumber.

He never mentioned Bowie, but he makes sure to include Burt Reynolds in his 2018 tribute.

Yeah.

We can only hope Tommy Robinson's is included in next year's Morrissey obituary.
You mean his end of 2016 obit for Bowie's January death? He fell out with Bowie during the Outside tour in 95 (which I'm glad to have attended), so why would he be all fake by pretending to like him? If he mentioned Bowie people would be "ooh look at the crocodile tears".

“Thinking of doing a t-shirt” :lbf: and in the process pester Simon Goddard, who In return thinks, ‘f*** sake, not him again’
Skinny. The gift that keeps on giving, the deluded twat.

You mean his end of 2016 obit for Bowie's January death? He fell out with Bowie during the Outside tour in 95 (which I'm glad to have attended), so why would he be all fake by pretending to like him? If he mentioned Bowie people would be "ooh look at the crocodile tears".

Damn shame that Visconti's proposed "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" with Morrissey/Bowie 'round the time of Ringleader never came to pass, though.

BEAUTIFUL AND PROPER TRIBUTE BY MOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb::thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom