Andy Rourke to DJ @ The 15th Annual Smiths/Morrissey Convention in Hollywood (May 1)

* site sponsor *

London Calling @ The World Famous KROQ Present: The 2011 Smiths/Morrissey Convention on Sunday, May 1st @ The Music Box in Hollywood

Guest DJ Andy Rourke of The Smiths will be spinning His Favorite Smiths Songs for the Very First Time-!

Hosted by KROQ Legend and SiriusXm's Richard Blade, with a LIVE Performance by "These Charming Men" from Dublin Ireland + Special Guests: "Louder Than Bombs"

Guest DJ's include: Alex (Club Am/Fm & Club REFLEX), Larry (Club Underground), Steven Wayne (Club Violator) + Dancing,Contests,Vendors,Giveaways.....

Doors open @ 7pm....

Ticket information online at:
www.musicconventions.com

Last edited:
Why is Andy Rourke still leeching off The Smiths name? I thought Andy Rourke was banned from Smiths/Morrissey conventions in the Hollywood area because of previous bad behaviour. Andy Rourke is very lucky they asked him to be part of this event. I think they should of asked Morrissey to of been part of this event instead of Andy Rourke as more people would want to go.

Re: Article: Andy Rourke to DJ @ The 15th Annual Smiths/Morrissey Convention in Holly

Why is Andy Rourke still leeching off The Smiths name? I thought Andy Rourke was banned from Smiths/Morrissey conventions in the Hollywood area because of previous bad behaviour. Andy Rourke is very lucky they asked him to be part of this event. I think they should of asked Morrissey to of been part of this event instead of Andy Rourke as more people would want to go.

No chance at all of Morrissey appearing though. That's not his style.

[post removed - off-topic / harassing]

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom