Anyone on here watch youtube vloggers videos regularly?

theneverplayedsymphony

The World's Forgotten Boy
I'm subscribed to Warcorpse666, he's very funny! This is his best video:

Although, he's getting quite dull as he's just giving out to the one person these days!

I've just seen this boy, pruane2forever, for the first time today.

I do hope no one mentions the girlwholived!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I was subscribed to that exact guy on my old account! His videos are (or used to be? idk) really awesome. Thanks for reminding me, I'll subscribe again :D

I also watch everything by ToryMagoo44. She's an ex-Scientologist and just a very brave and inspiring woman.

Last edited:
Children shouldn't be taken to public places (except playgrounds and health care centres) until they're old enough to go to school.

I love Youtube comments. Like the one for this video

[youtube]EvOomFc8fFo&NR=1[/youtube]

"I love the way the kid keeps chasing the tail. Everyone needs to relax, you can always make another kid, but this video is priceless"

Children shouldn't be taken to public places (except playgrounds and health care centres) until they're old enough to go to school.

"I love the way the kid keeps chasing the tail. Everyone needs to relax, you can always make another kid, but this video is priceless"

hahahaaha,i forgot about that video.:p

HOLY SHIT!

WTF.jpg

HA HA HA. That kid is bad ass!

Back
Top Bottom