Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

My fiancé and I now have tickets to all 4 shows, though if you PM the user on here called Barcode, they may be able to help you out. They offered me but I declined as I already have all I need.

Best of luck!

Thanks Ryan. Yes, I have 2 tickets (Circle Boxes A Reserve) for the Sunday. I'm really an old school Smiths and early Morrissey fan rather than his later stuff so, for that reason (and the fact that Sunday evening is not good for me), I will be happy to move the tickets on to someone who really will appreciate them more. I just want to cover costs and I'm not looking to make money on them.

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

Thank you so much guys. I too have been blown away by the camaraderie shown by Moz fans over this whole ballot fiasco. Barcode I am PMing you.

Hi guys,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I'm pretty desperate for ticket(s) for this tour so if anyone is looking to offload their ticket(s) I'd be more than happy to take them.

I initially won the the ballot, but a very unexpected financial emergency occurred which left me with insufficient funds to pay for the tickets and when I do have the funds, its too late. Now that I have the funds, I don't want to missed out on this so please help me out here guys.

I am not fussy about the details of the tickets, I WILL TAKE ANY SEATS ANY DATE.

Hi guys,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I'm pretty desperate for ticket(s) for this tour so if anyone is looking to offload their ticket(s) I'd be more than happy to take them.

I initially won the the ballot, but a very unexpected financial emergency occurred which left me with insufficient funds to pay for the tickets and when I do have the funds, its too late. Now that I have the funds, I don't want to missed out on this so please help me out here guys.

I am not fussy about the details of the tickets, I WILL TAKE ANY SEATS ANY DATE.

Beautifool, I will send you a PM you soon. I have tickets very close to the stage.

Hi guys, like many of those to ANY tickets, I got one to all dates.
I am actually more interested in going to the earlier shows of the run and not the later shows (Saturday & Sunday nights).

If anyone is interested in them I have 1 x Premium ticket for each of those weekend shows I am happy to offload for face value.

Hope to see some of you there!

Hey guys, I have 4 tickets, all seated together for Saturday night if anyone is keen? PM me. Would prefer to set them free in 1 batch if there are 4 friends wanting to sit together.

Haha just got call from opera house asking if I wanted stall tickets for Sunday. I said I've already made other arrangements with fans, oh well

If anyone is stuck, PM me. I have 4 for Wed and 2 for Sat.

Hey everyone - just a heads up - the Opera House has released a few extra tickets for those who missed out on the ballot. Just in case anyone is looking. You have to have missed out on the ballot though, I believe.

I still have 2 available for Sunday. There is some interest but no following up. I really would like to get them to someone who really wants them. I am not looking to make money on them.

Heh:

2qb53tj.jpg

ive seen a lot of ticket sales in my time, this one was pretty bad

wrong thread

ive seen a lot of ticket sales in my time, this one was pretty bad

Worst I've ever been a part of. Or not a part of, more accurately. Had to get mine through fans.

Then I purchase through fans, and more become available like this. I could have done a dick move, bought whatever is left and sold them for inflated prices, but I'm not like that. Many would though, of course.

Worst I've ever been a part of. Or not a part of, more accurately. Had to get mine through fans.

Then I purchase through fans, and more become available like this. I could have done a dick move, bought whatever is left and sold them for inflated prices, but I'm not like that. Many would though, of course.

well hopefully they learned something and will do a better job in the future. something in me doubts that though

Still have 2 tickets for Sunday. I thought there would be someone willing to take them at face value from me. Anyone?

Still have 2 tickets for Sunday. I thought there would be someone willing to take them at face value from me. Anyone?
Same for me but 4 on Wednesday 27th May. Premium tickets. Selling only directly to fans, cost price.

I have following available for face value:

2 x Tuesday night premium (stalls row H) - sold
2 x Tuesday night A reserve (stalls row S)
1 x Wednesday night premium (stalls row C) - sold

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom