As heard at soundcheck today (SPOILER ALERT)

People can go online from thier cellphones. Yeah could be a rumor but still it's fun to dream.

Damn you! I was enjoying the dream, and then you go ahead and spoil it...

Believe me! I hope they soundchecked those songs! I've got three shows coming up! But I'm skeptical of anything on the internet! I hope it's SO true. I would sacrifice my neighbor's children to hear 'Thorn in his Side'...

Believe me! I hope they soundchecked those songs! I've got three shows coming up! But I'm skeptical of anything on the internet! I hope it's SO true. I would sacrifice my neighbor's children to hear 'Thorn in his Side'...

That was a great comment.

I'm not saying the original poster is lying, but if you were at the venue, to listen to the soundcheck, would you then rush home to post what he played on some fansite, before rushing back to the venue for the show? i hope it's true, but it just sounds odd to me...

Proven correct by the set tonight, thank you very much. I wouldn't say I rushed home...i casually drove back to my hotel which was a whole 8 minutes away from the theatre. Went there, took a nap, then went out to the gig. I wasn't going to hang out for another 3 hours on the concrete.

"when I got there" means "when I arrived at the theatre". I would have said "when I got here" if I posted from the site.

Last edited:
Robert was indeed correct! Incredible show, though the stage jumpers got the best of him at the end, thus ending the show in the second song of the encore I believe. He left the venue out back sporting a dark beanie and went straight to his bus to leave quickly; it was funny because at first no one realised it was him, but right as he approached the bus everyone started screaming his name. *Sigh* - autograph next time, perhaps. Never the less, great performance.

Tommy

Maybe he didn't have tix for the show that night and going to see another show on another night.

Also maybe he had a backberry or any number of wireless portable devices that connect to the internet...

MC

Back
Top Bottom