Bassist Guy Pratt talks about being in the Smiths for a week

This Guy is such a prat !

;)

I've been saying it for a while now, Guy Pratt is the WHOLE key to getting The Smiths to reform. Lock in Guy and the rest will fall into place.

Guy is a geat guy. He's played with some of my favourites like the ones he mentions here and David Gilmour and also Billy Mackenzie and the associates in the early nineties. Pratt could be the Marr of bass as far as sessions go.

He was with bryan ferry for a long time,always thought he didn't quite look right with ferrys glamourous band and backing singers,looks more like a weatherman.

I've been saying it for a while now, Guy Pratt is the WHOLE key to getting The Smiths to reform. Lock in Guy and the rest will fall into place.

Maybe if he was a drummer, then I think I can see what you’re saying.

His dad was in randall and hopkirk one of my favourite 60s shows.

From this interview, he obviously loves Johnny, but it seems like he and Morrissey weren't on the best of terms. Were there subsequent interactions between them after the Smiths?

From this interview, he obviously loves Johnny, but it seems like he and Morrissey weren't on the best of terms. Were there subsequent interactions between them after the Smiths?

Look I didn't want to say anything before, but now I feel is the right time. Once upon a time I knew this person that had this mate whose uncle had this friend and they nodded in a certain way when I asked the question, 'were Morrissey and Guy Pratt lovers?' Apparently they were. I can't say more than that because...................well there isn't anything else I can add but I swear it's TRUE, and only I knew this and now you do too.

As for subsequent interactions? I think they used to meet at a popular glory hole in Cheshire :lbf:

Look I didn't want to say anything before, but now I feel is the right time. Once upon a time I knew this person that had this mate whose uncle had this friend and they nodded in a certain way when I asked the question, 'were Morrissey and Guy Pratt lovers?' Apparently they were. I can't say more than that because...................well there isn't anything else I can add but I swear it's TRUE, and only I knew this and now you do too.

As for subsequent interactions? I think they used to meet at a popular glory hole in Cheshire :lbf:

My lips are sealed, mate!

I'm confused why this is this rated "Off-Topic"? It's got Morrissey and the Smiths mentioned in it.
It should be rated "The Bleating's of a right Mother-f***er" as it has a right Mother f***er all the way through it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom