Morrissey Central Beloved. (August 31, 2020)

My goodness. Nice sentiment but horribly cheesy. Even disingenuous at parts. I'm looking at you Laura Fox.

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say considering it's just meant to be something simple of fans paying tribute and respects for his loss. It's not meant as some Official video with professional quality. You sound like a jealous idiot dude.

Nice of them to do so! It would have been even bigger if more of us knew in advance about the making of the video. I'm sure it would have been more contributions.
I wonder how they managed to contact Morrissey Central as there's no e-mail address on the website.
This will cheer up Morrissey a bit.

Madness brandware is connected to the official Morrissey merchandise.

Some of this is quite bizarre. Not one of them knew the deceased. Or even indeed, Morrissey.

What's wrong with them paying their respects? You don't have to know the deceased to do that or even attend their funeral. I think you're out of touch with the world dude.

There's an awful lot of jealous people on here because the post was apparently approved, posted, and appreciated by Morrissey himself. I love how pissed off all you little babies are because you didn't get on the video too. LOL Neither did I (though I had chance) SO WHAT!

There's an awful lot of jealous people on here because the post was apparently approved, posted, and appreciated by Morrissey himself. I love how pissed off all you little babies are because you didn't get on the video too. LOL Neither did I (though I had chance) SO WHAT!

Go away [surname removed].
2016. your first gig. I’m not sure “we all” wanted to be on the video as you say. The list creatures aside, we don’t all ‘like’ all social media post by Sam etc to be noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? I thought we were neighbors? :oops:

Anyway, yes, it’s quite comfy to say the least.

We are?

Well, home is where the heart is, as they say.

Go away [surname removed].
2016. your first gig. I’m not sure “we all” wanted to be on the video as you say. The list creatures aside, we don’t all ‘like’ all social media post by Sam etc to be noticed.

Well you're sure acting like a baby complaining about it. It's just a home made video of fans paying their respects and showing some Moz love and somehow you find a way to shoot it down and talk about how bad it is when Moz himself liked it enough to approve it. Stop whining about it. If you can do better then go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why we are getting involved in such a private thing as the death of one's mother, is beyond me.

He openly invited everyone to attend his mother's funeral in Dublin so why you would call sending flowers or any kind of condolences when he welcomed it and even posted up pics saying how much he loved and appreciated it just shows how ignorant you really are and how little you know about him. You're a "Johnny come lately" fan that's why. That's someone who hasn't been following him very long and doesn't know much about him and I can tell.

If anyone here thinks they can do a better job than Madness then show us what you got otherwise STFU.

A bunch of lame @$s cowards who post here anonymously because they don't have the balls to speak their minds and reveal who they are. 🤣

He openly invited everyone to attend his mother's funeral in Dublin so why you would call sending flowers or any kind of condolences when he welcomed it and even posted up pics saying how much he loved and appreciated it just shows how ignorant you really are and how little you know about him. You're a "Johnny come lately" fan that's why. That's someone who hasn't been following him very long and doesn't know much about him and I can tell.
Tu es mistaken. I've been a fan since 1983. And I lost my mother last year. That's why I think this is very strange.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom