Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) covers Everyday Is Like Sunday on his livestream and includes a disclaimer about Moz's "recent politics"

Disclaimer starts at 8:12. Song starts at 9:47.

God, these people are so drippy. Sing the song or shun him - don't creep around appeasing people who would burn their mother as a witch if it got them enough RTs.

Um I like the bread but i don't endorse the baker...but the bread is yummy. Ridiculous. Whack rendition too.

That’s the thing as rockers age. They just can’t realize how bad they suck! Horrible rendition of a masterpiece and why do it if you are going to disclaim how much you “don’t agree” with the songwriter?

If you have to say such a disclaimer, then you don’t deserve to sing such an amazing song from a true icon.

Who is?????????
Malisismo no canta fueraaaa viva MOZ PORFAVOR MOZ TAPATE LOS OIDOS NO ESCUCHESSS!!!!!!!

That’s the thing as rockers age. They just can’t realize how bad they suck! Horrible rendition of a masterpiece and why do it if you are going to disclaim how much you “don’t agree” with the songwriter?

??

If you have to say such a disclaimer, then you don’t deserve to sing such an amazing song from a true icon.

I can't even believe Moz is still being slandered & shunned by anyone considering the absolute shitshow that is UK politics.

What party was he meant to endorse once & then not vote for (because he never votes) when the only major left-wing party is getting accused by a leading journalist of denying him access because of his religious background???

It's a bad joke.

Any excuse:

Just play the f***ing song Ben.................and then go make me a sandwich.

I couldn’t help but state the following on YouTube: “You give a disclaimer prior to murdering Everyday is Like Sunday - really? Just sing the damn song or destroy something from The Smiths so you don’t have to waste time groveling.” If you don’t agree with someone that strongly, don’t sing his/her song(s).

He says Moz has said some 'terrible things' - that's debatable - then goes on to compare that to 'doing terrible things' and being a pedophile. What a tosser.

He says Moz has said some 'terrible things' - that's debatable - then goes on to compare that to 'doing terrible things' and being a pedophile. What a tosser.
Exactly, this guy really fumbled and mumbled his way around introducing the song in a very clumsy way and at no point even acknowledged Morrissey as the songwriter...manup or don't cover Moz as he's Rock Royalty and you ain't!

you would think Morrissey started the covid 19 virus with the amount of shit that is thrown his way.
to this bawbag above stop yer greetin.and,get a haircut,if theyr closed get your female friend to chib that side parting fringe thing.

Last edited:
The look of him is enough. Death rattle for Sunday. Awful this hour of the day.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom