Billy Bragg on free speech, Morrissey, and the resurgence of the Far Right - GQ Magazine

New GQ Article by Billy Bragg:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/music/article/billy-bragg-interview-morrissey-free-speech

Excerpt: "So, call it what it is, says Bragg. Morrissey is now a man who knowingly shares white supremacist material on his platforms and, when challenged, doubles down. And while he is free to do so, that doesn’t mean he’s a victim when there’s a backlash. “Liberty without accountability is impunity, which is the most dangerous kind of freedom. Freedom isn't a universal good. There are kinds of freedom that are really, really dangerous.”

Wow-wee! You come over as such a melt when the spotlight's placed upon you. Why do you automatically assume those challenging you are automatically you. And how very interesting that a so-called "patriot" like yourself is so awfully quick to use phrases and terminology associated with the US far-right. You rambling on the back foot only seeks to display how easy it is for someone as weak-willed as you clearly are to be mentally colonised by those who frankly couldn't give a toss about you.
Do carry on acting like a fash Billy Casper. Fantasing in your "World Of Ambrosia" Byeeeeeee! :blushing:

More rubbish.

I personally believe this person is gay. I sense it in the relentlessly uber-bitchy tones. A frustrated woman-hating sausage-muncher with a huge chip on his shoulder. Grindr's that way!

He'll love this one.

DosOcbqVAAAr1eE.jpg

Yere. I'm not even gonna read his book, wot i bought in Tesco a few yrs ago, cuz it was on offer. There again, I still haven't read the M book......and I have 2 of them.
My book's going in the bin if he said that. Read it at the time but thought it was ultra safe - why write a autobiog if you're not prepared to actually reveal anything of note. It was like self PR. I did this, I did that, and everything turned out great...

I have a question because I started tuning out all this Billy Bragg attention seeking a while back. I know that Billy Bragg keeps talking about Morrissey. Has Morrissey responded?
To the best of my knowledge he hasn’t responded, at least not directly. I think his manager said something disparaging in a statement.

black on white crime.jpg

I'd love Billy Bragg (or Johnny Marr now that he's a snowflake) to explain these statistics for me. The liberal left paint the white man as the aggressor and the black man as the victim. This is the brainwash we've been inculcated with our whole lives by the media and ALL political parties.

The vast majority of racism is targeted at white people. So why are we being perpetually lied to? And who are the people instigating these lies? Who is the group behind the scenes pushing this bullshit narrative, year after year?

View attachment 53215

I'd love Billy Bragg (or Johnny Marr now that he's a snowflake) to explain these statistics for me. The liberal left paint the white man as the aggressor and the black man as the victim. This is the brainwash we've been inculcated with our whole lives by the media and ALL political parties.

The vast majority of racism is targeted at white people. So why are we being perpetually lied to? And who are the people instigating these lies? Who is the group behind the scenes pushing this bullshit narrative, year after year?

You'll like this. My town in Essex is having a pub turned into an Islamic centre. Be another Bradford in a 100 yrs time. From little acorns grow.

You'll like this. My town in Essex is having a pub turned into an Islamic centre. Be another Bradford in a 100 yrs time. From little acorns grow.
There's something incredibly melancholic about seeing a pub close down - pubs are one of the last British community centres and every time one closes we lose a little bit more cohesion as a group (as well as watching its real social history land in a skip). But seeing a pub turned into a mosque is particularly galling as (apart from being an absolute pisstake) it speaks volumes about the direction we are heading. I see Britain in the future as a blend of a South African township and an Islamic freakshow and it's not a nice foresight.

What the globalists are doing in Ireland is particularly worrying. They are sending migrants out to the rural areas to increase the population of the villages and towns. They are spreading them right across the country and have said they want to double the whole country's population within 10 years. Many of the primary schools are already looking like London. Ireland only has about 4 million or so people so they are on track to become the first European country where the indigenous are a minority in their own land.

The liberal left cheer this kind of thing on, blind puppets of the greedy globalists at the top who see people as mere units on a screen, and the larger the number the more the financial gain. Globalism is killing our culture before our very eyes.

I can see why so many people choose escapism and denial, because the truth is not easy. In fact it can be pretty mentally taxing. Liberalism is a safety blanket and all are more than welcome to come underneath and get cosy and warm (and let reality rage on outside). But basically the slate is being wiped clean. All our values and beliefs are being consigned to the past as a new global society is rolled out where nothing matters but the bottom line.

Last edited:
There's something incredibly melancholic about seeing a pub close down - pubs are one of the last British community centres and every time one closes we lose a little bit more cohesion as a group (as well as watching its real social history land in a skip). But seeing a pub turned into a mosque is particularly galling as (apart from being an absolute pisstake) it speaks volumes about the direction we are heading. I see Britain in the future as a blend of a South African township and an Islamic freakshow and it's not a nice foresight.

What the globalists are doing in Ireland is particularly worrying. They are sending migrants out to the rural areas to increase the population of the towns. They are spreading them right across the country and have said they want to double the whole country's population within 10 years. Many of the primary schools are already looking like London. Ireland only has about 4 million people so they are on track to become the first European country where the indigenous are a minority in their own land - all within a decade.

The liberal left cheer this kind of thing on, blind puppets of the greedy globalists at the top who see people as mere units on a screen, and the larger the number the more the financial gain. Globalism is killing our culture before our very eyes.

I can see why so many people choose escapism and denial, because the truth is not easy. In fact it can be very mentally taxing. Liberalism is a safety blanket and all are more than welcome to come in and get cosy and warm. But basically the slate is being wiped clean. All our values and beliefs are being consigned to the past as a new global society is rolled out where nothing matters but the bottom line.

It's a sad analogy regarding how our towns and cities are not even headed... but have become. I had a running battle on FB discussing it. Apart from the usual insults for daring to be in opposition to it, there was one daft bint who called the former pub " a den of sin". White liberals truly are the worst of the worst.

It's a sad analogy regarding how our towns and cities are not even headed... but have become. I had a running battle on FB discussing it. Apart from the usual insults for daring to be in opposition to it, there was one daft bint who called the former pub " a den of sin". White liberals truly are the worst of the worst.
Whites are the only race who suffer this kind of self-hate. It's not natural either, it's been ingrained slowly through decades of media/formal education bullshit. I'm convinced it's become an actual mental illness.

View attachment 53215

https://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom