Bob Dylan - 50th Anniversary Collection: 1970

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Just leaving this here for those interested.

BobDylan50thAnniversary_1970.jpg

BD50thAnn1970InsertInside.jpg

Thank you!

I need to get in the habit of checking this forum more regularly as I was too late for the original download earlier in the week. If you might get chance to please upload again, I would be very grateful. My fingers are crossed as never thought I’d get chance to even listen to this set. Thanks and regards in any event.

Someone on ebay is selling dvd backup discs that includes this and another anniversary collection for £14.99. Free delivery as well.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I need to get in the habit of checking this forum more regularly as I was too late for the original download earlier in the week. If you might get chance to please upload again, I would be very grateful. My fingers are crossed as never thought I’d get chance to even listen to this set. Thanks and regards in any event.
I will upload it again, but it might take a while because the file is quite big.

My main reason for sharing the collection here was that I had been looking for it myself ever since it was released and was pretty excited when I finally found it and thought others might feel the same. 🙂

Anyone interested in the other anniversary sets as well?

"Bob Dylan

1970 Album Limited Edition 3-Disc

Deluxe CD £25.00

Release Date: 26/02/2021

Discs: 3

Sold Out
The recordings on Bob Dylan - 1970 were first released in a limited edition on December 4 as part of the Bob Dylan - 50th Anniversary Collection copyright extension series (which began in 2012). The buzz surrounding the 1970 performances, notably Dylan's studio sit-down with George Harrison on May 1, created a demand for a broader release of these historic tracks.
Bob Dylan - 1970 includes previously unreleased outtakes from the sessions that produced Self Portrait and New Morning as well as the complete May 1, 1970 studio recordings with George Harrison, which capture the pair performing together on nine tracks, including Dylan originals ('One Too Many Mornings', 'Gates of Eden' 'Mama, You Been On My Mind'), covers (the Everly Brothers' 'All I Have to Do Is Dream' & Carl Perkins' 'Matchbox') and more.

This 3-disc set, newly titled ‘1970’ is scheduled for a February 26th release. Details as follows:

• George Harrison is featured on 9 tracks
  • 8-panel digipack
  • Liner notes by Michael Simmons
  • Compared to the limited ‘50th Anniversary Collection: 1970’ release, two tracks that were inadvertently left off the original release are added."

I will upload it again, but it might take a while because the file is quite big.

My main reason for sharing the collection here was that I had been looking for it myself ever since it was released and was pretty excited when I finally found it and thought others might feel the same. 🙂

Anyone interested in the other anniversary sets as well?

Absolutely. I'm a massive Bob fan. What are the highlights of the 1970 set would you say?

Absolutely. I'm a massive Bob fan. What are the highlights of the 1970 set would you say?
Boring and obvious answer, but I'd say the George Harrison tracks.

I'm also very glad that they announced a general release of this set for 26 February 2021.

"Bob Dylan

1970 Album Limited Edition 3-Disc

Deluxe CD £25.00

Release Date: 26/02/2021

Discs: 3

Sold Out
The recordings on Bob Dylan - 1970 were first released in a limited edition on December 4 as part of the Bob Dylan - 50th Anniversary Collection copyright extension series (which began in 2012). The buzz surrounding the 1970 performances, notably Dylan's studio sit-down with George Harrison on May 1, created a demand for a broader release of these historic tracks.
Bob Dylan - 1970 includes previously unreleased outtakes from the sessions that produced Self Portrait and New Morning as well as the complete May 1, 1970 studio recordings with George Harrison, which capture the pair performing together on nine tracks, including Dylan originals ('One Too Many Mornings', 'Gates of Eden' 'Mama, You Been On My Mind'), covers (the Everly Brothers' 'All I Have to Do Is Dream' & Carl Perkins' 'Matchbox') and more.

This 3-disc set, newly titled ‘1970’ is scheduled for a February 26th release. Details as follows:

• George Harrison is featured on 9 tracks
  • 8-panel digipack
  • Liner notes by Michael Simmons
  • Compared to the limited ‘50th Anniversary Collection: 1970’ release, two tracks that were inadvertently left off the original release are added."

Amazon preorder:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Really appreciate being able to listen to these sets. Thank you very much for taking the time to share from a grateful Dylan fan.

So grateful for these with plenty to discover listening to over the Christmas and New Year break. Many thanks again - appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom