Boris Johnson accused of 'going full Morrissey'

It's inspired a cartoon by Zoom no less:

Regards,
FWD.

I'm not surprised by this in the least. Whilst Johnson is clearly manoeuvring himself for the racist Tory vote at the next leadership election, his previous racist comments about African 'piccaninnies' and their 'watermelon smiles' confirmed to us that he's a racist, on top of being a philandering, quasi-thug who has misused millions of pounds of public money.

I'm not surprised by this in the least. Whilst Johnson is clearly manoeuvring himself for the racist Tory vote at the next leadership election, his previous racist comments about African 'piccaninnies' and their 'watermelon smiles' confirmed to us that he's a racist, on top of being a philandering, quasi-thug who has misused millions of pounds of public money.
Still better than Khan

Ah yes, I remember just how much dignity Johnson brought to the office of Mayor of London:
Boris-Johnson-Zip-Wire.jpg

That's of course when he wasn't blowing £40m on a bridge that never got built, or wasting £300,000 on water cannon that could never be used.

When I was a kid there were relatively few Muslim women wandering about but those who were wore very brightly coloured chiffon scarves draped loosely over their heads in the style Benazir Bhutto wore. Looked rather nice.

No good for bullets though, obvs.

Ah yes, I remember just how much dignity Johnson brought to the office of Mayor of London:
Boris-Johnson-Zip-Wire.jpg

That's of course when he wasn't blowing £40m on a bridge that never got built, or wasting £300,000 on water cannon that could never be used.

I was in London at the weekend. A few water cannons would have been lovely.

Everything, Khan is incompetent,in more areas than Borris ever was, he always tries to pass the blame.

Well you haven't really answered my question, just chucked out a couple of general criticisms. I've mentioned £300,000 wasted on water cannon and £40 million wasted on a bridge project. Can you indicate where Sadiq has wasted that kind of money, please?

Well you haven't really answered my question, just chucked out a couple of general criticisms. I've mentioned £300,000 wasted on water cannon and £40 million wasted on a bridge project. Can you indicate where Sadiq has wasted that kind of money, please?
Just google Sadiq Khan wasted money etc, the crime, defence lawyer for a terrorist, he said he would ensure 80.000 affordable homrs a year only 10.000 in the first two years, huge payouts of £100.000 for Lft execs to leave and how ever much in corruption. At least there are no women in bikinis on the London Underground

If that's all you've got then you haven't got much.

Now shall we look at Johnson's philandering, illegitimate children, and mistresses forced to the abortion clinic?

Well it's obvious to anyone that Boris is an absolute f***ing idiot. I'm looking forward to a thread of absolute f***ing idiots arguing that Boris is anything but.

Tags
boris johnson islam phobia the guardian
Back
Top Bottom