Boz Boorer : Age of Boom

stux

Please wait..............
I don't think there is another thread on this so I thought I should start one.

Have to say I am absolutely loving this album. Highlights for me are Girl From Atlanta, More Alexandria Than Rome, Age Of Boom, Un Año De Amor, Make A Circuit With Me, Put The Hearse in Reverse, Le Stalker and I absolutely love love love Straight To The Stars.

The album has so many musical musical genres that it covers from ska, rockabilly, country, indie pop, spanish ballad, rock. One minute you could be listening to the Blue Aeroplanes, the specials, rockabilly, the Primitives, Morrissey.

Here's a statement: "The best album ever by a current or former Morrissey guitar man"

I don't think there is another thread on this so I thought I should start one.

Have to say I am absolutely loving this album. Highlights for me are Girl From Atlanta, More Alexandria Than Rome, Age Of Boom, Un Año De Amor, Make A Circuit With Me, Put The Hearse in Reverse, Le Stalker and I absolutely love love love Straight To The Stars.

The album has so many musical musical genres that it covers from ska, rockabilly, country, indie pop, spanish ballad, rock. One minute you could be listening to the Blue Aeroplanes, the specials, rockabilly, the Primitives, Morrissey.

Here's a statement: "The best album ever by a current or former Morrissey guitar man"

I don't think I've actually ever heard it. Have to look into it

Like it a lot countthree.
I always feel Boz has been undervalued but Moz saw his value and potential.
This is a good song but at the same time I hear Moz doing the singing voice.
Would be great.
But it's a bit tragic, well more or less, he does not receive enough credits for his songs and compositions.
But I don't think he really cares about that.

Track 1 on this clip is from the album. Should appeal to fellow morrissey fans.

Back
Top Bottom