Boz Boorer / Happy Martyr 'All Your Lies Lead to the Truth' video & album info

Re: Boz Boorer / Happy Martyr 'All Your Lies Lead to the Truth' video & album info.

One of Boz's side projects and an interesting collaboration.
Here is the video for the new single.
Featuring a bit of Camden and Vinyl Boutique shop.
http://youtu.be/UH727KiCjvo
The album 'Nothing Like Love' is officially out Monday, but can be ordered now from:
http://www.happymartyr.com
Regards,
FWD

It's no "Christmas Kisses," but I like it! It's cool to hear Boz singing the chorus & the music is really good. Rockabilly! I'm too tired to closely listen to Alex's lyrics right now, but I liked what I heard. I get a kick out of Alex and the way he delivers his vocals. Thanks for posting this, FWD.

The album 'Nothing Like Love' is officially out Monday, but can be ordered now from:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as awful as the first lot of songs it seems. Holy shit the singer, well, "singer", whatever you want to call him, vocalist, is just utterly painful.

If the Morrissey-does-no-wrong contingent want to insist on removing Johnny Marr threads from the General Forum, I would like to lobby for there to be no Happy Martyr news on the Main Page. Love Boz, but this does not improve.

Re: Boz Boorer / Happy Martyr 'All Your Lies Lead to the Truth' video & album info.

Regards,
FWD

I loved it until the guy started singing. The intro has a great Kill Uncle/Your Arsenal sound to it and found myself wanting to hear his Mozzness croon over it but instead it was a football hooligan's voice.

If the Morrissey-does-no-wrong contingent want to insist on removing Johnny Marr threads from the General Forum, I would like to lobby for there to be no Happy Martyr news on the Main Page. Love Boz, but this does not improve.

Wondering why Johnny Marr news is on the General Discussion page and not Other Music has nothing to do with Morrissey doing no wrong. I don't care whether he does wrong or right. I just listen to his music. It's as simple as this is a Morrissey (using the term loosely) Fan site and Johnny Marr is not Morrissey.

of topic,as usual

but that thumb centre is doing strange things, Im always logged in as me name, and get
thumbs up given as 'anonymous/this harming man' which I did not, the one I gave at Kewpie she put of the article, but is in the thumb centre,
I gave marred and King Leer a thumb that's 3

David/Moderators, don't mess with posts which I never have made... have UPC as provider

ps, there's allready made a fake facebook as celibate cry, with the email I use here, my facebook is with another google g acount

Last edited:

of topic,as usual

but that thumb centre is doing strange things, Im always logged in as me name, and get
thumbs up given as 'anonymous/this harming man' which I did not, the one I gave at Kewpie she put of the article, but is in the thumb centre,
I gave marred and King Leer a thumb that's 3

David/Moderators, don't mess with posts which I never have made... have UPC as provider

ps, there's allready made a fake facebook as celibate cry, with the email I use here, my facebook is with another google g acount

Drat caught again. We've all been messing with your thumbs up non-stop since christmas. Actually, what's probably going on is you're hitting the thumbs up by mistake and don't realize it. So no, no one is following you around adding thumbs up to your ratings. You're doing it somehow.

Drat caught again. We've all been messing with your thumbs up non-stop since christmas. Actually, what's probably going on is you're hitting the thumbs up by mistake and don't realize it. So no, no one is following you around adding thumbs up to your ratings. You're doing it somehow.

FYI

it's not for you but for moderators/David T,and not go email them over sucha small issue though I keep on mentioning fake posts under my name en thumbs

ta

Last edited:

FYI - MozRecording is a moderator.

FYI

it's not for you but for moderators/David T,and not go email them over sucha small issue though I keep on mentioning fake posts under my name en thumbs

ta

While I tend to agree with marred on the "football ho0liga's voice" after several listens I do like it. The lyrics are clever (wake up in love but go to bed single ) and Boz does deliver on the beat . Stray cat like .... yes !

FYI - MozRecording is a moderator.

someone is faking me, that's what's all about.

using my emailacount plus spamming and making a fake facebook acount

and I don't have Parkinson disease [sorry, get a bit annoyed about this] and dont click
on thumbs, yesterday I clicked and reclicked back and now I look and all is Ok, so saying
you've must have done it is easy

I begin to understand Morrissey about certain issues

I come here 14 years, 1999-2000 tour, this site is from feb 1997

OUT!

[my first gig was may 1 in Utrecht 1991...I'm 49 , I honoustly don't know how to fake a peron, the cops will tell me]

Last edited:

I meant no harm in pointing out MozRecording is a Moderator. And hope the issue you are having regarding online identity theft that is taking place off this site (email, facebook, etc.) will be resolved soon.

and I don't have Parkinson disease [sorry, get a bit annoyed about this] and dont click
on thumbs, yesterday I clicked and reclicked back and now I look and all is Ok, so saying

OUT!

[my first gig was may 1 in Utrecht 1991...I'm 49 , I honoustly don't know how to fake a peron, the cops will tell me]

OUT!

Normally I would just assume you're a tad crazy but there was an odd IP your account came in from so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. A few things:

- If you want to see what you've given Thumbs Up to, at the top of the page, there is a line that starts with "Main". One of the links on the line is Thumbs Up? Center. Click on that. When the new page opens, look for the line that starts with "Latest Thumbs Received". Next to it is "Latest Thumbs Sent". Click on that and it will show you the posts your account has sent a Thumbs Up to. Review those to see if they're what you remember or not.

- Change your password. On the top right of the page select Settings. On the left of the new page that opens find the "Edit Email and Password" link.

Best of luck with the rest.

Normally I would just assume you're a tad crazy but there was an odd IP your account came in from so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. A few things:

- If you want to see what you've given Thumbs Up to, at the top of the page, there is a line that starts with "Main". One of the links on the line is Thumbs Up? Center. Click on that. When the new page opens, look for the line that starts with "Latest Thumbs Received". Next to it is "Latest Thumbs Sent". Click on that and it will show you the posts your account has sent a Thumbs Up to. Review those to see if they're what you remember or not.

- Change your password. On the top right of the page select Settings. On the left of the new page that opens find the "Edit Email and Password" link.

Best of luck with the rest.

Thanks for looking at the provider IP
on the other hand I will not change anything for stalkers

and it's not the password it's the emailacount which get borrowed by stalkers

Thanks again, and sorry for having this issue in a item where it don't belongs

well I never

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom