"California Son" drops out of Billboard 200 second week

Morrissey's album of cover songs, California Son, has dropped out of the Billboard 200 in its second week of release.

The collection debuted at #95 on the Billboard 200 chart dated June 8, 2019 but failed to hang onto a top 200 position in the week of June 15.

Weekly chart can be seen here:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

In the Top Album Sales chart it drops from #7 to #33:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/top-album-sales

It has dropped from #3 to out of the top 25 Vinyl Albums chart:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/vinyl-albums

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a song for that...

Put those doughnuts down and listen. Van Gogh never sold a painting in his life time. Art is not measured. You need to get back to your tripe and whippets and stop commenting on anything artistic or cultural. Go find love, hater :wedding:

Oh Peter, 3 minutes between being posted here and your reply.

What a complete an utter twat you have become. I would feel sympathy towards you, if you wasn't such a total c***.
He’s overweight and under loved. What else is he to do? Every loser needs a cause.

Most people here seem to revel on what they perceive as Morrissey's commercial decline.

He deserves every misfortune coming his way, and he is now discovering that people vote with their money.

Tough shit.

I mean, who would have thought that supporting a far-right organisation in the twilight of your career would cause another precipitous drop in support and revenue? It's almost as if the buying public have had enough.

f*** racists. f*** Morrissey.

He deserves every misfortune coming his way, and he is now discovering that people vote with their money.

Tough shit.

I mean, who would have thought that supporting a far-right organisation in the twilight of your career would cause another precipitous drop in support and revenue? It's almost as if the buying public have had enough.

You are so clever!

Tough shit.

Morrissey won at life and it’s apparent you lost :rofl:

You are so clever!
He’s like a lot of lost overweight Englishman, gets dumped, career never worked out, high blood pressure, nobody noticed him etc etc so he comments on a winner, gets his disappointment out of him. Can’t think why else after being sacked he’s still here lol.:rock::crazy:;)

Tough shit.

Yawn...oh is that the time? I'll just have one more listen to Kill Uncle and then call it a night.

Thanks, as ever, for your wonderful insight.

You twat.

Skinny do you go on the Labour site and abuse that lot regarding being actually investigated for being everything you profess not to be . Along with the other Corbyn acolytes who spew bile and hatred , fascist left

Everyone railing on Skinny for posting the obvious. Nobody addressing the truth behind it.

If Morrissey had any fans - other than the slack-jawed slags round here, it wouldn’t be headed to the recycle bin, 2 weeks after it’s release.

Reality-check, for the ball-washing losers who still drink the Kool-aid. :)

Even the most ardent or delusional Morrissey fan has to say, "Jesus, what a disaster," after reading that headline. How do you drop out of the Top 200 in the second week? That has got to be the worst possible outcome that they were thinking of when they released that album. Moving forward, the cover artwork has got to be professional-without using 10 year old photos of Morrissey and the music has to be better. No more K-Tel, AM radio style, easy listening crap. Get back to 2 guitars, bass, drums, and clever lyrics-- and rock again. The last 3 albums at least, have SUCKED.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom