CD / Bootleg / Vinyl sale

robert

Same old suit since 1962
Selling all my duplicates. I am located in the USA. Payments via Paypal (or checks / MO for USA). Photos available on request.

CD Albums:
• Strangeways Here We Come (Japan WMC5-548) Promo stickered w/ obi
• Ringleader of the Tormentors (Taiwan w/ obi) Still sealed

CD Singles:
• Stop Me (Japan EP) VDP-28025 no obi
• Ouija Board, Ouija Board (Aus) RARE 3” CD single. (sleeve wear)
• Our Frank – (USA) digipak.
• Sing Your Life – (USA) digipak. (sleeve wear)
• My Love Life – (USA) digipak
• We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful — (USA) digipak.
• Tomorrow – (USA) digipak.
• The More You Ignore Me – (USA) ecopak
• Boxers – (UK) slimline.
• There Is A Light / Redondo Beach – (UK) slimline PROMO w/ plugger sticker
• The Youngest Was The Most Loved – (UK) slimline 2-tk
• All You Need Is Me – (UK) slipcase

CD Bootlegs: (All are silver, pressed CDs except as noted)
• The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (soundboard Troy Tate sessions, more) Pink cover. Strangled records.
• Troy Tate Sessions (soundboard Tate sessions) Digipak white cover. Kombat records.
• Reel Around The Fountain (soundboard Birmingham 6/03/83, more). Chelsea Records.
• The Butterfly Collector (soundboard Amsterdam 4/21/84 and Manchester 2/04/83) Big Music
• Last of the English Roses (soundboard London 3/12/84). Big Music
• Girl Afraid (soundboard Rockpalast Hamburg 5/04/84). Care For Your Ears
• Live in Madrid (soundboard Madrid 5/18/85) back artwork only. Swingin’ Pig
• Life Is Very Long When You’re Lonely (soundboard 8/28/96 Laguna Hills). Godfather records
• From The One You Left Behind (TV appearances and rarities). Hand1CD
• Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now (VHS bootleg) UnderCover Productions. 3-4 hrs long!
• London 1991 (ex audience, Wembley Arena 7/20/91) Post Script records.
• Angelic Upstart (Various TV appearances 1991-1992). Chelsea records
• Rush to Danger (Various live and TV Smiths-Moz 95) Undercover records. CD-R w/ artwork

Vinyl: (Gradings cover / vinyl)
12”:
• Rank (USA Sire) Promo gold stamped. EX- / M
• The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (USA Sire) M / M
• Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (Ger Teldec/Sensor) black vinyl VG / EX+
• Sheila Take A Bow (Aus RoughTrade) EX / M
• Sheila Take A Bow (Greek RoughTrade) VG / M
• Suedehead (USA Sire/Reprise) EX / EX+
• Everyday is Like Sunday (USA Sire/Reprise) EX- / M

7”:
• Shoplifters of the World Unite (UK RT195)
• Sheila Take A Bow (Aussie 6507587) PROMO stamp on back
• I Started Something (UK RT198)
• I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Death of a Disco Dancer (EU Polydor/Decca F20006/4781539])

Last edited:
Re: CD / Bootleg / Vinyl sale!

Thanks for the offers so far. Please remember to be reasonable with your offers....we all know what fair market value is and you're not going to find a "Satan" 12" for $5 anywhere!:crazy:

This is still open for a few more days. Whatever doesn't sell by this method will be put on eBay in the next few weeks.

Last call for bids!

I placed offers on several items more than 2 weeks ago but have heard NOTHING since, not even to say that my bids were unsuccessful. This is despite having also PM'd Robert separately too. Can anybody please shed some light? I hope all is ok and I was also hoping to add to my collection with those great items. Thanks!

yeah, I have placed an offer on something too and have not heard back. Don't take bids if you're not even going to communicate.

Further to my earlier comment, may I now express my thanks to Robert for the excellent international service provided in fulfilling my order as described, with regard to the items I was fortunate enough to "win".

Sorry to have sounded so impatient previously. Turns out all was well, only that Robert had been very busy and was unable to communicate so easily during that hectic period.

Thanks again! :)

Updated list today. All available for immediate sale. Reasonable offers only please!

Back
Top Bottom