Chris Weitz to shoot Morrissey concert according to Tweet

Interesting. I first saw him act in a movie called "Chuck & Buck" and I always thought he looked a lot like Mike Joyce. Let's not dismiss him because of his association with that Twilight tripe... just yet.

7c708ddae9d68bae_Weitz.jpg

He seems to have a very young Christopher Lloyd look going on in the eyes and moth there. I would suggest that an old Morrissey song would be better than any song by almost any other artist that he could have probably chosen to go with. If the song was spot on, how does he not use it? Odd.

wasn't he the son of ' the Fonz' Henry Wrinkler or somehow was from the family tree

or who was that, Jed Weisman?

checked, yes

[the pic looks a lot like Mike Joyce though I haven't seen a pic since the DVD newsitem from Mike J.

Last edited:
This is promising.

I should hope so. It's been a long time since 'Who put th M in Manchester?'

Also, I'd like to see a professional re-release of some older stuff as well.
That's a bit more exciting than the albums to me.

Re: Article: Christ Weitz to shoot Morrissey concert according to Tweet

hahahahah

what is it with british people's EARS???

I don't know!!! What is it with our ears!!!

(Bloody looking forward to this answer)

As usual there are big gaps in the reporting. Where and how did Moz and Weitz meet. Why did Morrissey ask Weitz -- was it because of Chuck & Buck or his directing on Twilight: New Moon (Morrissey wants to meet Pattinson), both, neither? Enquiring minds want to know!

Re: Article: Christ Weitz to shoot Morrissey concert according to Tweet

It's not our, ears just his and yours.

which show is it likely to be at? would he just choose one at random ??

I find this interesting and exciting. It's great news. I 'd like to know why he wants Chris Weitz to shoot it, of course. But I like his work (Weitz), so I can't see how it's a terrible thing, or a reason to strike out at the idea because you're not a Twilight fan - especially when a Morrissey Live DVD is certainly always welcoming news.

As usual there are big gaps in the reporting. Where and how did Moz and Weitz meet. Why did Morrissey ask Weitz -- was it because of Chuck & Buck or his directing on Twilight: New Moon (Morrissey wants to meet Pattinson), both, neither? Enquiring minds want to know!

Weitz mentioned that he approached Morrissey to write an original song for his new film (Brave Word? or something like that) but he declined as he wasn't 'in a writing phase'. I presume that through those discussions the subject of directing a live concert came up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom