David Bowie & Morrissey: "Cosmic Dancer (Live)" digital single & YT audio released today (November 13, 2020)

cosmic_dancer_live_tn.jpg

Today (his Mother's birthday), sees the first track from the Central-asserted single release.
There is currently no sign of the B-side or the upgraded Tim Broad video.
Should they appear later - see this thread for updates.
First appearing in Japan via YouTube and Amazon, the 'single' is now available for purchase in the UK and the audio is on YouTube.
Also via Amazon France, Germany and Italy etc. - although the US site isn't listing it currently.
It is also on Spotify and other services will undoubtedly follow.

The live video appeared later in the day:

Regards,
FWD.

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

7" single now available for pre-order on MPorium UK and EU.

full

Related items:

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the mystery version of That's Entertainment appeared anywhere yet?

Or even better, are there scans of the single up anywhere so we can see the printed notes about it?

Is it the same vocals from 1991 but mixed differently?

Is it an entirely unreleased thing?

Is it just Boz tinkering with the original studio take?

Clarify ffs!

View attachment 65449

Today (his Mother's birthday), sees the first track from the Central-asserted single release.
First appearing in Japan via YouTube and Amazon, the 'single' is now available for purchase in the UK and the audio is on YouTube.
Also via Amazon France, Germany and Italy etc. - although the US site isn't listing it currently.

Regards,
FWD.

full

Related items:

Media items:

Check out the dentures on Ziggy Stardust. Polident, a mask or both ....post haste.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Has the mystery version of That's Entertainment appeared anywhere yet?

Or even better, are there scans of the single up anywhere so we can see the printed notes about it?

Is it the same vocals from 1991 but mixed differently?

Is it an entirely unreleased thing?

Is it just Boz tinkering with the original studio take?

Clarify ffs!
No, it hasn't appeared and we don't know what it is.

290c9910-558e-47d3-9ae9-075c6c19b725_2048x2048.jpg

View attachment 65449

Regards,
FWD.

full

Related items:

Media items:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon UK are now listing the vinyl pre-order and just to confuse things:
Also have January 29th as the release date as per HMV.
FWD.

Ha! ‘When all the world was very young’ is a lyric from Bowie’s ‘The Supermen’.

Guessing this has already been spotted? :blushing:
Yes, it has. 🙂
But it doesn't hurt to repeat it.

BBC Radio Scotland, Billy Sloan Show, 10pm Sat 21st Nov, Cosmic Dancer was played as Billy's choice of live track for the night 👍

BBC Radio Scotland, Billy Sloan Show, 10pm Sat 21st Nov, Cosmic Dancer was played as Billy's choice of live track for the night 👍
The last DJ in the UK still willing to play one of Steve's new releases. He should get a plaque!

Things have come to a pretty pass when a single play of a Morrissey song on a radio station is worthy of mention.

Things have come to a pretty pass when a single play of a Morrissey song on a radio station is worthy of mention.
I was commenting on the fact that it was played because I hadn't heard it as yet on any other radio shows I listen to. With it being 'just' a digital release at the moment I actually thought it was unlikely to be played and stood a better chance when the vinyl was released.

The last DJ in the UK still willing to play one of Steve's new releases. He should get a plaque!
Haha you're too predictable and your previous assertions that Morrissey has been dropped by the BBC have been proved wrong, both Everyday Is Like Sunday and First Of The Gang have been played on BBC Radio2 on Bruce Springsteen's show and Ken Bruce's show within the last few days plus as you say the new release on BBC Radio Scotland on Sat night. There may have been other songs played, I'm just going by what I've heard but one things for sure, you don't half talk one load of 'orse manure Captain Anony, goodnight and thank you!

I was commenting on the fact that it was played because I hadn't heard it as yet on any other radio shows I listen to. With it being 'just' a digital release at the moment I actually thought it was unlikely to be played and stood a better chance when the vinyl was released.
It's just the haters wanting to hate Mandingo. If it was all over the radio, they'd hate that as well.

To them, Morrissey is a 'racist' & either way, he can't win.

It isn't worth conversing with them.

It's just the haters wanting to hate Mandingo. If it was all over the radio, they'd hate that as well.

To them, Morrissey is a 'racist' & either way, he can't win.

It isn't worth conversing with them.
True SR but I've been enjoying hearing Moz on some radio shows i listen to last few days and I felt it was worth a mention.

Haha you're too predictable and your previous assertions that Morrissey has been dropped by the BBC have been proved wrong, both Everyday Is Like Sunday and First Of The Gang have been played on BBC Radio2 on Bruce Springsteen's show and Ken Bruce's show within the last few days plus as you say the new release on BBC Radio Scotland on Sat night. There may have been other songs played, I'm just going by what I've heard but one things for sure, you don't half talk one load of 'orse manure Captain Anony, goodnight and thank you!
Dude, the clue was in the phrase 'new releases'. Smiths songs and Steve's old solo songs will continue to be played but the main UK-wide BBC channels won't touch his new stuff with a bargepole anymore. 2020 is the first year ever that his new songs have been left completely off their playlist. Some deluded folk blame his age. Rubbish! Many of his 1980s peers continue to receive support. Radio 2 have even playlisted both the new Cliff Richard singles, and he's 80 years old. This is what happens when you start publicly campaigning for the far right, and telling the world you prefer your own race. Ugly stuff. Time to retract those comments. Let's hope he does exactky that in the new interview, if it ever gets published.

Dude, the clue was in the phrase 'new releases'. Smiths songs and Steve's old solo songs will continue to be played but the main UK-wide BBC channels won't touch his new stuff with a bargepole anymore. 2020 is the first year ever that his new songs have been left completely off their playlist. Some deluded folk blame his age. Rubbish! Many of his 1980s peers continue to receive support. Radio 2 have even playlisted both the new Cliff Richard singles, and he's 80 years old. This is what happens when you start publicly campaigning for the far right, and telling the world you prefer your own race. Ugly stuff. Time to retract those comments. Let's hope he does exactky that in the new interview, if it ever gets published.
If you look at my post you will see that I did acknowledge Anony's comment about a new release. Thing is this person has been banging on for well over a year that Moz has been cancelled by the BBC and in previous posts/threads said that they will NOT play his back catalogue or any new releases, I have always believed this to be garbage and was happy to provide evidence to back up my view.

They lost a major court case to Cliff & they're keeping him sweet.

He was previously blacklisted from everywhere for being naff.

The idea that the British media is just sitting around waiting for Morrissey to retract a load of bollocks is cracked.

He's behaving weirdly so he's in limbo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom