Do you like Depeche Mode?

Do you like Depeche Mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are my favourite band of all time, why do you ask?

I bought the first compilation, singles 81-85. I used to be a runner, and paced myself to "See You". I did like the tinkly-bop stuff like New Life and Dreaming Of Me. When it started getting less tinkly-bop I lost a lot of interest.

P.

They are my favourite band of all time, why do you ask?

Curiosity and I was in the mood for some band talk. I can't remember how I started listening to Depeche Mode, but they are now in my top 10 bands. I actually only know a few of their albums, but I always come back to them every some weeks.

I use to love them, now not so much, listening to them is always like going into a time warp for me :eek:
still, when I had to think about music I could not live without, 30 of their songs made the cut onto my mp3 player :guitar:

I have been listening to the albums Black Celebration and People are People on and off for the last three years. (I think it is three years ago that I started listening to them?)

I just watched the video for "Blasphemous Rumors" for the first time last week. Dark and weird, but I think I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats easy....YES =P

Oh yes - wonderful live, saw them 11 or 12 times on the last tour, looking forward to perhaps a new album at the end of 2012 and a tour in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom