Dream Job '14.

J

Justin Playfair

What's your dream job?

Last edited by a moderator:
A space explorer. I mean it's not realistic not in my lifetime anyway and certainly not with my education but it's the childhood wish.

A space explorer. I mean it's not realistic not in my lifetime anyway and certainly not with my education but it's the childhood wish.

A toy and film and hotel reviewer that would be cool. Realistically maybe a librarian if my present career plans go to pot? But I'm quite happy doing my present job at the moment and I want to eventually be a full time TA (though these ten hour shifts are interesting!)...these things take time.

Dream job: poet.
Current job: poetry translator. Well, in between technical manuals.

I just want a fair share of the wealth for all the work I do, no matter what kind of work it is, from sophisticated research & analysis to house chores and yard work. But no, the ruling elite think they are entitled to 80% of the wealth created by hard working people. Oh, and don't forget how they love exploiting animals!

But if you want to make tiny bits of money taking surveys, try:

https://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=919599

If you are a US resident and want to try to win a little bit of money in a sweepstakes, try:

http://play.feelalive.com/?ref=0588b667-469f-45a2-a256-52a4cad68180|Facebook

Here's a message from Mike B. of Perth:

"Real average wages in the USA have yet to attain the levels they achieved in 1964. Many workers may still remember that their parents bought cars on a ONE year loan and a house on a 12-18 year mortgage. On the other hand, many other workers will have the usual case of social amnesia and be more concerned with other important matters e.g. what's on TV or where to buy a nice pair of shoes."

What's your dream job?

Rock star or professional hockey player.

I'm kind of doing my dream job. :o Apartment Manager. I get paid to stay home all day and make my weird 25-doored yard look nice.

Back
Top Bottom