Dream Thread

I had a dream that zombies were chasing me (I hate those dreams!)...then they disappeared! Then a lovely gigantic buffet was all laid out before me and I ate loads! mmmmmm

I had a Morrissey dream and since apparently no one wants to listen to me rant about it, I simply searched for a forum and created this account because I have to get it out of my system. We were on a railway platform and we had our first kiss and he asked me why I was trembling and I was thinking that it's absolutely impossible for him to like me. Then the bloody alarm started and I have to go on with my life as if I want to go on with my life. Reality bites and I can't stop thinking about the dream, since it's the only happy moments I had in the past year, years? I don't even know.

I had a Morrissey dream and since apparently no one wants to listen to me rant about it, I simply searched for a forum and created this account because I have to get it out of my system. We were on a railway platform and we had our first kiss and he asked me why I was trembling and I was thinking that it's absolutely impossible for him to like me. Then the bloody alarm started and I have to go on with my life as if I want to go on with my life. Reality bites and I can't stop thinking about the dream, since it's the only happy moments I had in the past year, years? I don't even know.

Morrissey dreams are wonderful. I’ve had a few bazaar ones. You can view them on the Strange Dream Thread if you want. :)

I don't like dreams where I know my parents are no longer with me....especially as they are still here :(

I don't like dreams where I know my parents are no longer with me....especially as they are still here :(

My mother and I are very close so when I dreamt that she passed it was upsetting. In my dream, I wanted to die too because I was so distraught that she left me. Whenever I contemplated killing myself in the dream, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was her stopping me from doing myself in. This happened 3 times in the dream.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dream that Christian Bale's dick was actually a crouton.

Did you eat it?

No troll here, just a random, wish-I-could-turn-dreaming-into-my-profession girl. Sorry for the delayed reply, haven't got this forum all figured out yet. Reality does bite though, and it hurts and it leaves a scar that only dreams can heal.

I was watching the 1935 version of Mutiny on the Bounty with Charles Laughton last night for the umpteenth time and had a dream that I was stuck on a huge boat with several men. There was no food and we were starving. The weird part is that the boat was docked but we couldn’t get off it for some reason. I noticed some animals running around in the distance and one of them was a chicken. I asked one of the men to go out and kill the chicken so we could eat. A few minutes later I noticed that he plucked it but was still chasing it around but then he finally grabbed it and tried to break its neck. He was twisting the poor chickens neck trying to break it but it wasn’t working so I ran over and said “your just torturing it you idiot!” “You were supposed to kill it quickly so it wouldn’t suffer!” “Here, let me do it!” So I grabbed a machete and chopped its head off. Then I woke up and quickly fell asleep again and had another dream that my boss came in to work wearing only panties.

Last night I dreamt that Morrissey won an award for best album. Not sure what album that was for but when he approached the podium to accept his award he thanked his fans for supporting him even though it’s been hard to do so sometimes. He then started to cry and left the podium. I woke up feeling like I love him even more. It was a short but sweet dream.

I have this exact same dream every single night. Except, instead of an awards show it's the desert. And instead of Morrissey, it's a hoop snake chasing me. And I'm crying, instead of the snake. I hate snakes.

The thought of a snake rolling after me like a hula hoop is scary shit. I had a dream once that a spider the size of a dinner plate with a green body and white legs was swinging itself on its web trying to hit me with its body and as it swung it would yell out in a deep voice, “AAARRRR!”

I had a dream this morning that a scorpion was running around shooting venom on the windows, but the venom was big blobs of clear mucus the size of a quarter. And the scorpion had four legs sticking out if his head, like a unicorn scorpion. And whoever I was with was trying to help me catch it. It ran under a pillow. When I woke up I checked the pillows, just in case. :p

I always have dreams that I’m late for work and there’s always something preventing me from getting there. At first the clocks says 9:00 and I start to panic because I was supposed be at work at 8:00 and I can’t call to let them know I’ll be late because I can’t get the phone to won’t work. Then 2 seconds later the clock says 1:00 and I’m freaking out. I start to wonder if they’re worried about me and why I haven’t shown up or why hasn’t anyone tried to contact me to see if I’m okay. Then I finally get into my car and I’m suddenly in my old neighborhood from when I was a kid and I end up at my elementary school and it’s deserted. Now its 4:00 and I decide to stay home.

Last night I dreamt...

That the circus was in town and it burnt down. The animals, the elephants, horses, giraffes, zebras, seals and so on, all walked (or whatever seals do) past my house badly burnt and smouldering, in complete silence. Very creepy.

Fact: the circus comes to town on the 12th April, and will be half a mile away. No animals thankfully.

Last night I dreamt...

That the circus was in town and it burnt down. The animals, the elephants, horses, giraffes, zebras, seals and so on, all walked (or whatever seals do) past my house badly burnt and smouldering, in complete silence. Very creepy.

Fact: the circus comes to town on the 12th April, and will be half a mile away. No animals thankfully.

The dream would really disturb me. :straightface:

I don’t know if I’m dreaming or having an out body experience. Last night I felt like I was leaving my body and floating around the house. I can see my bed and my cats sound asleep lying next to me. Then I return to my body. This happens occasionally, used to happen a lot when I was younger. Does anyone else experience this?

I don’t know if I’m dreaming or having an out body experience. Last night I felt like I was leaving my body and floating around the house. I can see my bed and my cats sound asleep lying next to me. Then I return to my body. This happens occasionally, used to happen a lot when I was younger. Does anyone else experience this?

My Mum used to practice astral projection as part of her interest in spiritualism.

Dr. Strange used to do it too...

... which is pretty cool, until the day he couldn't get back in.

Back
Top Bottom