Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

🤒

There is no such thing Allah so Muslim prayers are pointless save them for when Velcro and butcher get symptoms:(
According to the imbeciles at NPR and nerak peeps have been having wars and eating each other since back in the day when they carried clubs in africa:blushing:

🤒

There is no such thing Allah so Muslim prayers are pointless save them for when Velcro and butcher get symptoms:(
According to the imbeciles at NPR and nerak peeps have been having wars and eating each other since back in the day when they carried clubs in africa:blushing:

Judaism, Christianity & Islam have the same God.

And your second point will make no sense to anyone who was sane enough not to wander into the Spectator thread.

And your second point will make no sense to anyone who was sane enough not to wander into the Spectator thread.
Exactly ! ... Whatever Religion You Believe In We Have To Respect Other ... The God Is The One Every ... Every Religion Calls For Peace & love .. And Curses War ...

“Judaism, Christianity & Islam have the same God.”

The small issue of the New Testament might suggest otherwise.

Would some moderator be so kind to move this pointless theological discussion to another thread, please?

@Famous when dead?

Exactly ! ... Whatever Religion You Believe In We Have To Respect Other ... The God Is The One Every ... Every Religion Calls For Peace & love .. And Curses War ...

o_O At present or at anytime in world and human history thus far, it is far more speculative to believe there is or will be a mish mash of utopian monism, dude. Place like poles of two magnets together and tell me what happens. Similarly, your comment runs the course of Nerak's argument about the 'same' God. :crazy:

Why?

It's a new covenant with God, it's not a new God.
Yes, Christianity tries to efface difference and claim ‘it’s all the same thing’. But it is itself different in claiming that.

I, personally, think we do a disservice to all of those religions if we argue that worshippers are engaged with the same transcendent being.

From my experience of Christianity and Judaism: the former claims you can get to know God, whilst the the later maintains its god is unknowable. They can’t be the same conceptions.

Yes, Christianity tries to efface difference and claim ‘it’s all the same thing’. But it is itself different in claiming that.

I, personally, think we do a disservice to all of those religions if we argue that worshippers are engaged with the same transcendent being.

From my experience of Christianity and Judaism: the former claims you can get to know God, whilst the the later maintains its god is unknowable. They can’t be the same conceptions.

I don't think the way we relate to God would make him different. Christianity took Judaism as its starting point & Islam took Judaism & Christianity. It's a real world connection.

You are on point. Yes, the primary three religious persuasions are monotheistic, however, Christianity and Judaism are theistic whereas Islam is deistic. Do they worship the 'same' God? It is a disservice to believe and say they do on these grounds alone. Who is God? For example, what is Islam's view of the Trinity? What is the perspective of the Trinity to Judaism? This is where Judaism and Islam depart on this point. What one should be asking is, what is the correct understanding of God? It is a disservice (and dishonest) to say these three are the same as Nerak contends as the poster above illustrated with two like poles (i.e., magnets).

Decent decorum from Disco Dave, given some of the veiled accusations he's made about the man this year.

So far, no rabble rousing responses.
Quite amused to know that Pete Hogg {"Rent-A-Chap"} met Ms Dwyer.

That seems unlikely. Adam & Eve were exiled to eat bread. And we've been farming for thousands of years.

You do realise that Adam and Eve were not real and even the Catholic Church says it is not required to believe it literally?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom