Elizabeth Turner wears Smiths shirt

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

From the Elizabeth Turner Instagram story ("Work", Sep. 19, 2019) screen capture from reddit:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I really struck a nerve. So much so, you kept writing afterward. And you probably keep coming over here to check if I’ve responded.

I’ll leave you with your quote again in response to what you “know”:

[QUOTE="We don't know anything but we think we do".
[/QUOTE]
You simply cannot take that Moz have babes as fans who use it to back his political comments.

Yes I know that this is a new chapter in political history.

Plastic surgery breast implants
Any man deserve fake boobs and those that claim they don't are lying. They should be rock hard and pointing at you all hard and still pop out even if she is on her back.

Silicone is the best!

Any man deserve fake boobs and those that claim they don't are lying. They should be rock hard and pointing at you all hard and still pop out even if she is on her back.

Silicone is the best!
I mean prefer but we deserve it as well. Nip and tuck should be done on every woman to make them perfect. Carve out a space so the thighs never collide leaving that sexy opening between the legs where the skin is to die for and soft as fooking hell.
A man can let himself go but women need to be perfect wives and lovers and should provide for a man if we are to make a revolution where the women are in charge.
I am all for it!

(read it with a scottish accent).

Wow...a whole new mindset as far as 'ET' is concerned...holy fk...gorgeous; I'm moving to the USA :p

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks way better in pictures. here she looks like a plain jane with an adams apple. also I hate people who says "impord-int" instead of important. how can people go around talking the way they do.
Haha adams apple!

That's why trannies and that never get away with it. You try and talk like that in your recordings and it is english like proper english not aboot cahoot in the hoot Canada style.

Get over yourself.

I love how healthy meat eaters pretend to be vegan to keep looking as great as she does whereas the real vegans who belives the crap she says end up looking like shit.

She east all the red meat she can find or else her skin would not glow like that from all the B12. I'd pretend to be vegan too if it paid that well.

This woman is a NRA member and Trump supporter who loves the fact that Moz stands up against the madness of a globalist immigration agenda run by the jews where women like her end up raped and murdered for their clean and healthy looks.

Cqe5AjcW8AAebIW.jpg

The only shirt that looks better on her.
What a fox!
That's an awful tasteless picture in my view. It makes her look cheap. She has class and the photographer was obviously a sexist pig who didn't get any at home and it shows in the picture.

The difference between that and a woman duck taped in a bunker is not that far.

That's an awful tasteless picture in my view. It makes her look cheap. She has class and the photographer was obviously a sexist pig who didn't get any at home and it shows in the picture.

The difference between that and a woman duck taped in a bunker is not that far.
source.gif

The return of inveterate liar, fantasist and 'well known businessman' Simon Wratten. So far down a rabbit hole of his own making, to crawl out of it would make him look even more of a joke, if that is at all possible.

Is this based on information you got when you were a mod and looked at people's IP addresses?

It's based on the tweet in the original post which was written by the person Skinny is referencing. Skinny forgets that he too is down a rabbit hole of his own making and not everybody is au fait with the minutiae of Morrissey fandom and its cast of characters like he is.

I love how healthy meat eaters pretend to be vegan to keep looking as great as she does whereas the real vegans who belives the crap she says end up looking like shit.

She east all the red meat she can find or else her skin would not glow like that from all the B12. I'd pretend to be vegan too if it paid that well.

This woman is a NRA member and Trump supporter who loves the fact that Moz stands up against the madness of a globalist immigration agenda run by the jews where women like her end up raped and murdered for their clean and healthy looks.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1qR0qe51diR

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom