England - USA

Ooh we love it when you speak roughly to us in that sexy English accent...

Cant wait for this one! :D And Mexico is gonna OWN on South Africa. :D

24en7kx.jpg

i like Clint Dempsey, so hope USA do well

CLINT DEMPSEY? That bitch ass. You see how he acted during the Confederations Cup after placing 2nd? He had the composure of a 7 year old girl.

He's quality, playing in the best league in the world

a lot better than Donovan, who's flopped twice in Europe, though he too is a good player

He's quality, playing in the best league in the world

a lot better than Donovan, who's flopped twice in Europe, though he too is a good player

f*** Donovan too. And the English Premier League is overrated. Its only good teams are always the top 4 teams every year over and over and over again. :sleeping: Boring.

lol.. what league do you think is better?....

Serie A:
2000–01 Roma
2001–02 Juventus
2002–03 Juventus
2003–04 Milan
2004–05 No winner
2005–06 Internazionale
2006–07 Internazionale
2007–08 Internazionale
2008–09 Internazionale

La Liga:
2000–01 Real Madrid
2001–02 Valencia
2002–03 Real Madrid
2003–04 Valencia
2004–05 Barcelona
2005–06 Barcelona
2006–07 Real Madrid
2007–08 Real Madrid
2008–09 Barcelona

how is that not boring? 4 different winners since 00 in Italy, and 3 in Spain... England also had 3...

2000–01 GER Bayern Munich *1–1* Valencia
2001–02 ESP Real Madrid 2–1 Bayer Leverkusen
2002–03 ITA Milan *0–0* Juventus
2003–04 POR Porto 3–0 Monaco
2004–05 ENG Liverpool *3–3* Milan
2005–06 ESP Barcelona 2–1 Arsenal
2006–07 ITA Milan 2–1 Liverpool
2007–08 ENG Manchester United *1–1* Chelsea
2008–09 ESP Barcelona 2–0 Manchester United

facts don't lie, The Premiership is the strongest and best league in the world currently.

lol.. what league do you think is better?....

facts don't lie, The Premiership is the strongest and best league in the world currently.

Don't believe the hype. The true footy fan knows the Championship is where its at!

La Liga is the best league in the world IMHO and the Bundesliga is probably the most unpredictable. Spain to win the World Cup

Spain to go out in the 2nd round.

Germany are better to put your money on than Spain, if memory serves, they've reached 7 World Cup finals..

and apart from United 0 -2 Barca

i can't remember in recent years a Spanish team beating an English one...

Madrid got raped last year at Anfield, we beat Barca the year we won it...

I'll be chastised once more for rooting for England.
And I'll lower my head in shame when I cheer for the US if they do win against England. :eek:

CLINT DEMPSEY? That bitch ass. You see how he acted during the Confederations Cup after placing 2nd? He had the composure of a 7 year old girl.

Is your Christian ass serious? This game meant the world to him. He played his ass off. Clint left it all on the pitch.

You can't knock anyone for that.

Is your Christian ass serious? This game meant the world to him. He played his ass off. Clint left it all on the pitch.

You can't knock anyone for that.

Whatever. He didn't have to cry like a little bitch and not pose for the picture when he received the award (which he didn't deserve, by the way).

And one more thing I'm not Christian. I do not follow Christ. Just because I know the teachings of the Catholic Church does not make me a follower jackoff. I follow that church no more than a Classics professor worships Zeus and the rest of Greek gods.

Back
Top Bottom