explain your user name here!

well its kind of obvious mine, what happened was, I used to post sometimes under whatdifferencedoesitmake and a few years ago I wanted to make a live journal with that name but it would not fit, so vicar in a tutu was on at that time and I used that. So for easy sake I just kept that when the new boards started.
Not very exciting.

Mine is one of the ones I made up last time we had this thread!

***paging Kewpie***

love

Grim

I used to love The Grumbleweeds, and they had a character called Uncle Rubbish. As I was a skinny youth, Uncleskinny seemed to fit.

Peter

My user name is one of my favourite lines from the song that hooked me. Seemed fitting as well because I have two wee ones and have made plenty of trips to the E.R. :p

My user name is one of my favourite lines from the song that hooked me. Seemed fitting as well because I have two wee ones and have made plenty of trips to the E.R. :p

what the hell are you doing to the wee ones if you are needing regular trips to the ER? my child is 8 and I have had 1 in his whole life. :p

what the hell are you doing to the wee ones if you are needing regular trips to the ER? my child is 8 and I have had 1 in his whole life. :p

my son has had quite a few problems since he was born. he almost died during labor, was in NICU for quite awhile, numerous blood transfusions, many accidents due to inner ear irregularities (recently fizxed by surgery) blahblahblahblah

we have him straightened now but we did in fact spend plenty of time in and out.

oh, and everbody

PLEASE GIVE BLOOD. :)

my son has had quite a few problems since he was born. he almost died during labor, was in NICU for quite awhile, numerous blood transfusions, many accidents due to inner ear irregularities (recently fizxed by surgery) blahblahblahblah

we have him straightened now but we did in fact spend plenty of time in and out.

oh, and everbody

awww well it is good he is doing better now. :)

Back on topic, I'd like to know some people who changed their user names, the reason for choosing new names.

Culler Bell
Wink Wink
cornelius blaze
Jukebox Jury

etc
:p

oh, and everbody

I can sympathise. My daughter was very ill when younger. My wife had a brother who died of Leukeamia, I have a friend very, very ill right now. Giving blood is one of the best things you can do - every drop saves a life. I started only three years ago, and I'm also on the bone marrow register. If I go to my grave having done f***-all else, I know I have helped someone's life. And that's the easy bonus - you save someone's life.

Peter

oh, and everbody

WOW! :eek: bless your lil boy! and your heart :)

I give blood every 3 mos :D

I used to love The Grumbleweeds, and they had a character called Uncle Rubbish. As I was a skinny youth, Uncleskinny seemed to fit.

Peter

Your user name, title and avatar are one of my favorites here :)

My real name is Corey. A mutual Moz lovin friend nicknamed me 'Corrissey' after Moz's 2004 tour and it stuck. So, CORrissEY it is! Moz is a big part of me, literally -so naturally! bogdana once said to me (right after I joined) about my user name/explanation: "He's the whole middle"! =o) He certainly is in my heart.

Last edited:
It was the only thing I could come up with that wasn't already taken. I never intended to become a regular here, I just wanted to know what time Moz would go onstage in Chicago back in May, so I could make dinner reservations. I had never even heard the song, just pulled it off a list.

And, it suits me fairly well. It's not, "I am pregnant for the last time," it's, "I'll never make that mistake again..." ;)

Hi, my name is Lori I am new here and looking for some Morrissey friends.

I am shy by nature, does it really need explaining?:)

Back
Top Bottom