explain your user name here!

I obviously wasn't feeling very original the day I signed up for Solo. My real name is Melissa. Sometimes I use the nickname Mellie Mel (girly-fied version of Melle Mel from Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five). But a hip hop nickname didn't seem so appropriate for a Morrissey board. ;) So mellie_mel got shortened to mell.

I made up this name after Ringleaders and the Italian love affair. Forza in Italian means "Come on!", in a kind of "hey ho let's go" Ramones sort of way. So I thought it went quite well with Mozza.

When I worked at Disney World, this was my designated name. Its Ukrainian and means "God's gift" and not a thing about toilets :p

Hi, my name is Lori I am new here and looking for some Morrissey friends.

I am shy by nature, does it really need explaining?:)

Hi Lori, and welcome. You've come to the right place for that.

hello Lori.
welcome. :)

Great Walter Matthau avatar.* Have you seen Hopscotch?

Walter Matthau explanation so it's clear which avatar I commented on once it changes.

yes. it is.

I never noticed your name spelled that until now. Oops.

I'm pretty normal, actually.

*cough*

When I worked at Disney World, this was my designated name. Its Ukrainian and means "God's gift" and not a thing about toilets :p

I always think "Toilet Dana."

I had no idea. I thought it was a take on BJ or som'n. Nice, miss gift :D

haha, I kept it more for familiarity than the 'gods gift' part. Even my friends at work were calling me "Bogdana" because it was such a ridiculous name to be given that I kind of got attached to it!
I had it for two years, then I was finally allowed to try a new name and they gave me something worse: Gretel. yeah, just as many comments from callers as there were for Bogdana. I had a nervous breakdown and quit before people started calling me "Gretel" at work :D:p

ALCOHOLIC A: "Dana" in latin means "lover" so its like "toilet lover" to smartypants englishman!

YESITIS: I thought you had a disease of saying yes too often. Yes-itis!

And, it suits me fairly well. It's not, "I am pregnant for the last time," it's, "I'll never make that mistake again..." ;)

:D very clever!

Hi, my name is Lori I am new here and looking for some Morrissey friends.
I am shy by nature, does it really need explaining?:)

Welcome Lori!

I'm pretty normal, actually.

You are too funny....:clap:

At which park or resort did you work?

Back
Top Bottom