explain your user name here!

my son has had quite a few problems since he was born. he almost died during labor, was in NICU for quite awhile, numerous blood transfusions, many accidents due to inner ear irregularities (recently fizxed by surgery) blahblahblahblah

we have him straightened now but we did in fact spend plenty of time in and out.

oh, and everbody

PLEASE GIVE BLOOD. :)

i tried to give blood, and i physically cant. my veins are way too tiny. i went through the whole process and everything, they were about to stick me and they were like "this isnt gonna work."

they still gave me free cookies. :)

i tried to give blood, and i physically cant. my veins are way too tiny. i went through the whole process and everything, they were about to stick me and they were like "this isnt gonna work."

they still gave me free cookies. :)

thanks for trying nugzie. :)

i cannot b/c of the tattoos.

ironic huh?

i have some tattoos for my boy and they won't take my blood. :(

yeah and its ashame cuz i'd do it all the time if i could, cuz I'm not afraid of needles and i love free cookies.

"I did it all for the cookie!" :D I like the lounging with your feet up watching tv and reading gossip mags. Not a bad way to spend a lunch hour! Oh, and helping people. Yes, that part too :) I'm a universal donor. Lifesource has me on speed dial :p

thanks for trying nugzie. :)

i cannot b/c of the tattoos.

ironic huh?

i have some tattoos for my boy and they won't take my blood. :(

Ok, I admit I have not donated blood in quite some time (pre-tattoos). I had no idea you couldn't donate blood if you have tattoos. Is there a time limit (as in you can't donate blood if it's been x amount of time since your last tattoo)?

Ok, I admit I have not donated blood in quite some time (pre-tattoos). I had no idea you couldn't donate blood if you have tattoos. Is there a time limit (as in you can't donate blood if it's been x amount of time since your last tattoo)?

1 year after having a tat done.

I listen to lots of Jacques Brel, hence...

I sometimes think I could have picked a better one, but I feel stuck with it now!

I notice a Hylda Baker has been taken. I have been using that name for my fantasy football team for about 8 years. The Hylda Baker XI are currently in 3rd place in our league.

I wanted Alma (it was taken!)....then tried Alma Matters (that was taken too!)...I tried various forms of Alma/Alma Matters but all were taken...then I got REALLY cross and typed in Almareallymatters in sheer frustration....BINGO! :D

Mine is because of the location of Stamford Bridge + there was a line maladjusted about it which I though was nice.

Hi, my name is Lori I am new here and looking for some Morrissey friends.

I am shy by nature, does it really need explaining?:)

Hi :) Your user name would be appropiate for me too, but...

I went for Mozzia. A hybrid of bits of my real name and Moz (with an extra Z). Very original :D

When I was young I wanted to be Virgil, not so much the flying Thunderbird 2, I wanted to be able to paint and play panio.

When I found out he was a puppet and it was a made up TV series and not a documentry I was gutted!:tears:

:eek: Moonbeam plays second fiddle to nobody!! Moonchester didn't even show up for kit launch day I don't think...too big for his boots that one :D

Back on topic, I'd like to know some people who changed their user names, the reason for choosing new names.

Culler Bell
Wink Wink
cornelius blaze
Jukebox Jury

etc
:p

Currer Bell is Suzanne (I might be wrong), cornelius is explory, but I missed the other two :eek::o

Mine is because I used to collect virgin mary memorabilia and we had a rather good light-up virgin mary from It's a Gift for 99p.
Coincidentally, this weekend I got kicked out of a feminist forum I joined because I had lightupvirginmary in my email address and they thought I was a right wing christian man.
I think the virgin mary is one of the first feminists in many ways... she gave birth without needing a man.

Back
Top Bottom