explain your user name here!

I have absolutely no idea why I chose the name Imhotep. I never use it anywhere else. I just thought it would be funny posing as an ancient Egyptian architect.

"...don't wear it out! Ha Ha!"

peeweespla.jpg

Good one!

Your band is awesome by the way. I really like the song 'When The Timing Is Right.' If you do not already have a record deal, then you should do. Best of luck. :)

Coiff.

thanks for listening..we are gonna start working on a full length recording next month and see what happens..I've been harassing Boz on myspace to pass ouy music along to Mozzer but so far nothing..ha ha

I had a bunch of screennames on the old (superior) forum. My primary name used to be LoafingOaf, which is still my name on the main news page threads. Theo was from one of my other previous names - Theo van Gogh Martyrs Brigade. I'm named after Theo van Gogh, who was butchered by a filthy Muslim barbarian savage while he was riding his bicycle in Holland...just cuz he made a film with Hirsi Ali about women under Islam. I remain astonished at how many westerners kiss the butts of radical, terror-loving Muslims, and I like keeping the name Theo because it reminds me of what my main enemies in this world are all about.

FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE: So what would it take to alarm you?
Sharia in Britain? Taxpayer-subsidized polygamy in T.O.? Yawn. Nothing to see here.
MARK STEYN | February 14, 2008 |
http://www.macleans.ca/article.jsp?content=20080214_96039_96039&page=1

(Or, instead, you can create more threads about how pissed off you are at the Scientologists, the one religion it's acceptable to slam, though they've always struck me as relatively harmless cultists in comparison to...um...Iran's theocracy with nukes.)

My current avatar is the cover art from the Gallon Drunk CD single "Bedlam".

Last edited:
ella is short for my first name, and i've gone by this since I was 16. reflex is from a duran duran song. I was obssesed with them, what can i say?

i have donated blood, but it's been awhile.

Mine is because I used to collect virgin mary memorabilia and we had a rather good light-up virgin mary from It's a Gift for 99p.
Coincidentally, this weekend I got kicked out of a feminist forum I joined because I had lightupvirginmary in my email address and they thought I was a right wing christian man.
I think the virgin mary is one of the first feminists in many ways... she gave birth without needing a man.

In about 1980/81 our school had a trip to Lourdes. They had a shop that sold "Our Lady Flicknives". I still laugh!

Last edited:
Mine is fairly obvious. I loved the name "Sweet and tender hooligan" since the first time i heard it the song and it's myspace name so i thought i would use it on here as well.;) Also maybe it's describes me :p

Mine is the silly nickname my older sister gave me when I was about 5, and it stuck. Now my family call it me most of the time!

mines my name. ooh surprise!

Back
Top Bottom