explain your user name here!

nickname I had in high school:D

OI I'm back

mine it's about being born in march the first, and that in march the first the brother of Lenin ,Alexander Ulianov and some dudes murdered a tsar in russia, and they were called the pervomartovtsi. "the ones that DID(kill someone) a first of march "... I DID(born) a first of march

anyway now I'm nicknamed El Potro

Holy shit! I just saw a notrightinthehead user here, and I was all :mad: :mad: :mad: until I saw that he registered months before me. Then I was a bit :confused: :confused: :confused:, because I swear I had no idea. Now I just feel like :doh:. I should have picked something else, obviously.

My username is a shortened nickname of my real name.

well...
My mom named me after Shirley Temple from watching old black and white movies because she thought she was just "so cute" I did come out short and chubby faced.. but not a red head!!

nowhere fast is a smiths song. obviously. 9 is Mike Modano's jersey number from the Dallas Stars.
44 is Rusty Klesla's old jersey number from the Columbus Blue Jackets.

I used to be a big hockey fan.
not so much anymore.

I usually use "liebewaresnie" (which is the title of a song I like by Ludwig Rüth Orchestra. It means "That was not love" or something like that) as my username on various sites but when I registered here (again) I couldn't be arsed to type all of that out. So here I am just "liebe" which means "love".

my name is a joke of sorts i have with my brother. it resulted from this compromising picture i found of chewbacca and princess leia on the internets.

lolcrap.jpg

Dunya was the nickname I was given when I studied Arabic language.
It can mean "the world" or "the universe" I'm told.

I used to give blood regularly, pleased to do so as my blood is of a less usual type in Britain, but I can't donate now because of a medical condition. :(

My name is Mal(colm) and this was the first thing that came into my head. I'm sure you'll agree that it shows a complete lack of imagination. I could and should have chosen 'this charming Mal', but that's life, I guess.

My name is Mal(colm) and this was the first thing that came into my head. I'm sure you'll agree that it shows a complete lack of imagination. I could and should have chosen 'this charming Mal', but that's life, I guess.

I thought it had something to do with “dismal” or “mal”(adjusted) –hey, we are talking Morrissey music here :rolleyes:

Your user name is very likeable :) And just as imaginative as mine. :D

Well, this thread's certainly taught me a few things I never knew about various people. This information will be used against you at a later date...;)

The story behind mine's not very exciting. It's Hairdresser On Fire in French. That was one of the first songs that got me seriously into Morrissey, and I'm part French and spend a lot of the year there. I later realised that it could be elided to the rather catchy 'Coiff' moniker that I sign off my comments with. This shortened version sounds the same as the word 'quaff', as in 'to drink heartily,' an activity I partake in with an unhealthy frequency. So yeah, s'about it really.

Coiff.

xxx

Back
Top Bottom