For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Fiona is a useless c***, who knows zero about 'original' veiws.
She's on the morrissey Gracey train. Like the reat.

The stages of denial I have seen on these very pages

'That's not a For Britain badge, it's publicizing Maserati"

No, it's a For Britain badge

"Well, they're a legitimate party, and they're not racist"

Ok, here's the links showing that their members are anti-Semites, white supremacists, and associates of a convicted paedophile and would-be MP murderer...

"Well.....f*** you"

Also I see Dodwell and others spouting the line 'How refreshing we have a pop star who is prepared to say what he believes in'.

Well, precisely. And I and many others are also free to say what we believe in. That he's a supporter of a organisation harbouring white-supremacists, holocaust deniers, and associates of criminals. And as the latest example in a pattern of behaviour, Ms. Dodwell, I'd say that makes him at the very least, a far-right bigoted goon, and at the worst, a grizzled old racist.

That's how free speech works. Racists can say what they like. And so can everyone else. Perhaps free speech in Morrissey and Dodwell's world is only free speech if they agree with it.

"Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears."

:thumb:

The stages of denial I have seen on these very pages

'That's not a For Britain badge, it's publicizing Maserati"

No, it's a For Britain badge

"Well, they're a legitimate party, and they're not racist"

Ok, here's the links showing that their members are anti-Semites, white supremacists, and associates of a convicted paedophile and would-be MP murderer...

"Well.....f*** you"

You have your views, others have theirs. It's really not that hard to understand.

Also - "We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears."

What lies and smears would they be? I'd like to see a list. Surely a smear is only a smear if it's untrue, otherwise it the truth.

Morrissey has always been an independent spirit who says whatever he likes, regardless of who it may rile. It's one of the things I've always admired about him.

Now he supports a political party that wants to prevent Britain from becoming an Islamic freakshow (which sadly it partly is already). In a time when it is a social sin to err from our two-party system, this is admirable.

full

Related item:

His other badges are animals which says it all really.
I think endorsing for Britain by wearing a badge and discussing them will only ever be a protest vote against the way mainstream politics disregard the way animals are treated and in fact perpetuate their abuse.
Morrissey is entitled to his opinions. I don't agree with endorsing politicians to be honest, any policians. They're actors and t's a waste of energy to become invested in anything they say. Its another version of religion and I'm not buying it.
I love Morrissey I love his voice, I love his music. I don't agree with his politics necessarily but I respect his right to have an opinion and admire his courage in being outspoken and true to himself, as he has ever been.

What lies and smears would they be? I'd like to see a list. Surely a smear is only a smear if it's untrue, otherwise it the truth.
I just had my smear test and it was clear.

Just have a look at your own posts-history. Even in this topic.
You want me to list them again?

f*** you Skinny. You're nothing but an online fascist. And much worse - a crashing bore.

From their website:

For Britain is a democratic populist party with a constitution that treats all citizens of Great Britain equally no matter their race, sexuality or ethnic origins. For Britain has been a steadfast supporter of the Jewish community and Israel. We campaign on behalf of real people for the people in local communities and one of our primary goals is to fight for animal welfare.

:thumb: For animal welfare, against racism, sexism.
No wonder Moz supports them.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom