Formal Motion to Demote Kewpie as Moderator/Cite with non-Pigsty Harassment

Still getting over the fact your name is Aaron!
And you called me pompous and obnoxious!

Good luck with this (no chance in hell)

Urban (my final post, read the "make Urban go away thread")

You posted this THREE days ago, and I just now saw it...and I'm drunk and bored, to boot.

Hope that tells ya something.

You posted this THREE days ago, and I just now saw it...and I'm drunk and bored, to boot.

Hope that tells ya something.

tumblr_m1pieaOdA01qhky8vo1_500.gif

people are still making "I hate kewpie" threads? hahaha. I guess some things never change.

Skylarker, is your thingy above your picture a George Harrison reference?

people are still making "I hate kewpie" threads? hahaha. I guess some things never change.

Skylarker, is your thingy above your picture a George Harrison reference?

It is indeed. You win a kewpie doll, as it were...

tumblr_m9sujqctRz1rtv1kg.gif

I think it would be a great idea. All she does is complain and run off good posters. Viva la revolution! Viva Iona!

tumblr_m9sujqctRz1rtv1kg.gif

I think it would be a great idea. All she does is complain and run off good posters. Viva la revolution! Viva Iona!

and so The Mentalist Three and their allies, enablers fan out across the forum, re-activating dormant threads to try and deflect viewers away from Kewpie's poll on 'moderation'.

wouldn't it just be dandy if Skylarker, Viva and NHNS were the only Mods? That would force Morrissey to the negotiating table and make him meet his super-sociopathic 'fans'. Perhaps that is how he will choose to end it all, but he might have another 'crisis' and wake up, produce some new valuable art: and reclaim his web presence from a bunch of losers whose only purpose in life is to 'hang' together in their 'reputation' circle-jerk. 'Morrissey-Solo.com: Social Networking For Social Narcissists'

regards
'BrummieBoy'

[cue 'anonymous' feedback about someone 'really scary' is 'going to cut me up'. Gosh, better call in some extra security! *raised eyebrow. yawn. more coffee*

Back
Top Bottom