'Free Morrissey' t-shirt added to Mporium UK

44638_free_morrissey_tshirt.jpg

20181023_143331.jpg

£25
There's a few new designs added, this one stood out.
http://uk.mporium.org/products/free-morrissey-white-t-shirt

Not sure of the thinking behind this one.
I didn't know he was trapped anywhere!? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
FE161AB6-ABC0-4530-9566-B276C9385BB5.jpeg
The interview may be recent but they used an old picture. They had to: "But however difficult he can be — for instance, during the preparation of this article he spends four days saying he will do a photo shoot and then doesn’t...". You can tell by the amount of hair he has, the colour of it and the styling - these days he sweeps it forward over his temples to hide the receding patches. Also the firmness of his jawline/lack of wrinkles. Johnny Ray is right, I'd say it's at least 10 years old.
But how fabulous it would be to be the photographer reflected in the eyes.....

Last edited:
Wrong again. It is an offence to broadcast from a UK court during proceedings. The judge permits what can and cannot be reported. He was broadcasting on his YouTube channel outside and inside the court building. He also took it upon himself to decide on the accused men’s guilt before the hearings had finished. He put the integrity of the court proceedings at risk. This has nothing to do with the media or the Guardian.
Did his actions affect the outcome of the case?, I made reference to the Guardian due to numerous stories they have published which could easily be listed under Lies. And whilst your so sure of his guilt, the appeal court judges were not as certain as you are, what do you know that they don't?

Wrong again. It is an offence to broadcast from a UK court during proceedings. The judge permits what can and cannot be reported. He was broadcasting on his YouTube channel outside and inside the court building. He also took it upon himself to decide on the accused men’s guilt before the hearings had finished. He put the integrity of the court proceedings at risk. This has nothing to do with the media or the Guardian.

Indeed. And all of it is because he is completely ignorant of journalism law because he's styled himself as a journalist without actually ever training to be one. It's the same reason the daft bastard is also currently under investigation for taking a photo of himself in the Old Bailey canteen - he wasn't aware that it's against the law in the UK for anyone (journalist or otherwise) to take photos inside a court building.

The quality of fabric, design and wit behind this t-shirt are perfect reflection of Morrissey's last 15-20 years.

Indeed. And all of it is because he is completely ignorant of journalism law because he's styled himself as a journalist without actually ever training to be one. It's the same reason the daft bastard is also currently under investigation for taking a photo of himself in the Old Bailey canteen - he wasn't aware that it's against the law in the UK for anyone (journalist or otherwise) to take photos inside a court building.
...the f*** are you on about?

Did his actions affect the outcome of the case?, I made reference to the Guardian due to numerous stories they have published which could easily be listed under Lies. And whilst your so sure of his guilt, the appeal court judges were not as certain as you are, what do you know that they don't?

No, thankfully the court case continued, but that’s down to the fact that the police stopped him from carrying on. As for my opinion on his guilt, may I remind you that he put in a plea of guilty. That’s what I know that you so clearly don’t, or at least seem determined to erase from your mind.

If your pipsqueek hero had been left to his own devices then I’m convinced that the defence legal team would have succeeded in forcing a retrial. This was a major and expensive case. Yaxley-Lennon risked wasting shedloads of public money, the time of the police and courts, and heaping yet more trauma on the victims. What a f***ing hero and champion of free speech he is.

When are you lot going to realise it's all about lining Steve's pockets, and it always has been?

£25? Go nuts.

Artist sells his merchandise.
Price not out of line with other band t shirts.
Fans have option to buy if they want.

AKA - Nothing to see here. Move along to your next crossword.

Artist sells his merchandise.
Price not out of line with other band t shirts.
Fans have option to buy if they want.

AKA - Nothing to see here. Move along to your next crossword.

Difference is Morrissey used to slate other artists & the music industry in general for selling tacky merchandise.

MORRISSEY looks a lot better for his age than Hugh Grant, Richard E Grant, Eddie Grant and all the other Grants put together.
Granted, hugh have a point there. Sometimes we take Moz for granted, without granting him the respect eddieserves.

No, thankfully the court case continued, but that’s down to the fact that the police stopped him from carrying on. As for my opinion on his guilt, may I remind you that he put in a plea of guilty. That’s what I know that you so clearly don’t, or at least seem determined to erase from your mind.

If your pipsqueek hero had been left to his own devices then I’m convinced that the defence legal team would have succeeded in forcing a retrial. This was a major and expensive case. Yaxley-Lennon risked wasting shedloads of public money, the time of the police and courts, and heaping yet more trauma on the victims. What a f***ing hero and champion of free speech he is.
He's not my hero, but just because you disagree with his opinions doesn't mean he should be thrown in jail without a fair trial, listen to other peoples views, everyone has a right to an opinion, yourself included. Also according to TR he didn't plead guilty at all. I have an unbiased view on this subject.

The point is that he could have affected the outcome of the case, causing its collapse. That's why reporting restrictions exist. And since that trial has now concluded, we now know how high the stakes were - and thankfully yet another one of these despicable gangs is convicted. The judge who jailed him explained it clearly:

“The vast majority of what you were saying... was reference to cases like this, to Asian men, to the grooming of 11-year-old girls and the number of cases like this. No one could possibly conclude that that was likely to be anything other than highly prejudicial to the defendants in the present trial … if the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video, I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury.”

The Court of Appeal later overturned his finding because of procedural failings that “gave rise to unfairness” - so, a procedural technicality on the part of the police/courts, which is not the same thing as being innocent.

This bloke is not a crusading folk-hero wielding the moral right, but a violent, media-loving rabble-rouser. He is right about one thing: we do have a problem with Asian gangs targeting poor white girls for sexual abuse, but shooting your mouth off in this random, shit-stirring, lawless fashion - and in doing so jeopardising proper criminal procedure - is not the solution.

Oh, and the t-shirt is still hideously tacky, by the way.

I think I got what he means

yes i agree, just listen to the majority of his lyrics, whether battling the self, the record companies, disingenuous so called friends past and present etc, etc...

Eddie Riff

Jason

His nose looks like it's pressed against the glass. Which is apt, because he is imprisoned in his own glass bubble of misantropy, hatred and bitterness; all souring the work of a once great artist.

Absolutely spot on!

Eddie Riff

Jason

Well, at least Paul McCartney has competition in the embarrassing grandpa category.

Yes, because he's a prisoner, a victim, a martyr! Now he knows how Joan of Arc felt!
FREE MORRISSEY (from himself)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom