"From Harvey To Fanny - my top ten Morrissey teeshirts" - Dickie Felton

Link from Dickie:

From Harvey To Fanny - my top ten Morrissey teeshirts - Dickie Felton

Excerpt:

While so much is written about the art of his record sleeves, there is next to nothing mentioned about his tees. Yet the cotton shirts sold at Morrissey concerts are a striking part of Mozarmy culture.

moz_shirt.png

I liked the one that had Nancy Sinatra sitting on the motorcycle from Easy Rider and Morrissey is licking the gas tank. On the back it says "America Is Not The World Tour"

I reckon I have not seen meself the Moz 4 leaf clover shirt ever on sale in California. Maybe he sold that one at a Belfast show.

Me favorite is the Morrissey 101 freeway sign green shirt and the Moz Posse shirt. I like wearing me "Bullfighter must Die" shirt because it always gets me laid when I pair it with my New York Yankees Baseball cap and Air Jordans. Anonymous-

We look at danger and we laugh our heads off (1992 Your Arsenal tour)
Morrissey Hollywoord Observer (1995 Vauxhall tour)
Moz Posse (2008)
50 years of Moz (Mchester Apollo)
Not a tee Morrissey Swords scarf (2009)

And you ejaculate into it every single night, fantasising about Morrissey. Dreaming that he will one day acknowledge your incessantly repetitive posts. You're masturbating now, aren't you, Bendy? You are, I know it.

Does it make you hard/ wet ? You leave my benny boy alone he's mine

My favourite bootleg shirt is that one with a picture of Anders Breivik on the front, and "Every single day, worse things happen in KFC and McDonalds" printed on the back.

That's a really nice post and interesting to think of the hundreds of t-shirts there have been over the years.

I liked the bright blue boxers one with Cornelius Carr on it

I only just started looking at this site who is this guy Benny? I read back and saw a couple of direct threats of violence towards Morrissey. Is this not something that should get moderated out.

Also, he seems to have an issue with Morrissey eating cheese (he doesn't by the way, he eats VIO). But at the same time he harps on about how great Morrissey was when he was in The Smiths - i.e. when he DID eat cheese. A lot. So I don't understand the crusade that Benny is on? Why does he come here EVERY day and EVERY comment? Why would anyone? Wouldn't it be a lot better for his mental health to find someone he LIKES and post kind things about them on their site. Nobody hear needs to have their eyes opened about Morrissey - he's a flawed character but that's exactly why everyone here admires him.

Why don't you just go away Benny?

Do any of you lots have the Morrissey shirt with Nancy Sinatra on the front where she is just wearing boots, a marinara sauce stained apron, and holding a jar of marinara sauce?

I reckon I will trade anything for this shirt. I have me Planet Hollywood Orlando jacket, Chicago Bulls ski cap, or I might even part with me autographed Yogi Berra New York Yankees Baseball cap me Grand Dad Nigel got in 1953 on his trip to New York. Please help me chaps. Anonymous-

Re: "From Harvey To Fanny - my top ten Morrissey teeshirts" - Dickie Felton

Christ alive. I open this thread and basically the entire first page of comments was blocked because they were anon. I thought "this is silly, they can't all be that twat and those like him, I might be missing out on some decent people commenting" turned off ignore for unregistered users and....well, yeah, it's mostly all him just being a giant f***ing turd troll as usual. But nope, nothing done about it because as usual, it's what them who run this site want to see. Back on ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

For content, that Kill Uncle shirt on the first page which I can't be bothered to go back and quote is probably close to my fav. Always loved that photo.

The type of band tshirts I hate though at the ones where it's maybe an all white tshirt with the album cover just being this big square block in the middle of the chest and that's it. They always scream lazy to me.

That's a really nice post and interesting to think of the hundreds of t-shirts there have been over the years.

I only just started looking at this site who is this guy Benny? I read back and saw a couple of direct threats of violence towards Morrissey. Is this not something that should get moderated out.

Also, he seems to have an issue with Morrissey eating cheese (he doesn't by the way, he eats VIO). But at the same time he harps on about how great Morrissey was when he was in The Smiths - i.e. when he DID eat cheese. A lot. So I don't understand the crusade that Benny is on? Why does he come here EVERY day and EVERY comment? Why would anyone? Wouldn't it be a lot better for his mental health to find someone he LIKES and post kind things about them on their site. Nobody hear needs to have their eyes opened about Morrissey - he's a flawed character but that's exactly why everyone here admires him.

Oh come come now !
It's just snot nosed junior high ribbing that's all and Steve knows this.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Do any of you lots have the Morrissey shirt with Nancy Sinatra on the front where she is just wearing boots, a marinara sauce stained apron, and holding a jar of marinara sauce?

I reckon I will trade anything for this shirt. I have me Planet Hollywood Orlando jacket, Chicago Bulls ski cap, or I might even part with me autographed Yogi Berra New York Yankees Baseball cap me Grand Dad Nigel got in 1953 on his trip to New York. Please help me chaps. Anonymous-

sounds fabulousy kinky. just have lol Sammy seamlessly photoshop in Uncle M betwixt her boots with a bowl of penne & vegan meatballs being dumped on his head. no laugh track needed :mock:

Hey Sam, go photoshop some more bullshit, okay?

My favorite Moz shirt is.. when he's not wearing one.;)

Your comment reminds me that Mporium should add a new product to their merchandise: a humasex brassiere with M's grin on each cup. They could also do a version with his piercing baby blue eyes over the nips. And although it's been done (even by Bowie), never more apt than in Moz's case: a hand over each "mammary gland." Seinsational.

Your comment reminds me that Mporium should add a new product to their merchandise: a humasex brassiere with M's grin on each cup. They could also do a version with his piercing baby blue eyes over the nips. And although it's been done (even by Bowie), never more apt than in Moz's case: a hand over each "mammary gland." Seinsational.

Nice! Shouldn't his tongue be on there instead (too Rolling Stonesesque)? And then you could make a banana hammock with his tongue on the front, back, and the undercarriage bit. Love comes in threes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom