Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

Wow ?
I suppose I should be grateful for your honesty.
If I may be honest in return I disagree with you and your views.
I’m not religious and believe that we all share the same planet. It’s a lottery where we are all born on it. I fear nobody on this planet. Truth be known I’ve learned and gained so much just for being open minded.
Maybe you should give it a go :thumb:
“There’s only only one human race, many faces, everybody belongs here”

??:knife:

Nice James line there Benny.

Wow ?
I suppose I should be grateful for your honesty.
If I may be honest in return I disagree with you and your views.
I’m not religious and believe that we all share the same planet. It’s a lottery where we are all born on it. I fear nobody on this planet. Truth be known I’ve learned and gained so much just for being open minded.
Maybe you should give it a go :thumb:
“There’s only only one human race, many faces, everybody belongs here”

??:knife:

You fear no one.:lbf:
Ok, peasant dweller.

He latches onto things that are popular in the news like a disgusting tick on a dog, time and time again.
Expect more bottom of the barrel postings now his applause has been switched off, he just can't do without seeing his face, chasing anything he can opportunely get it onto.
It's not about highlighting issues it's about Morrissey promotion, he is so egotistical also thick that he thinks no one will notice his sly tactics. Horrible.
T shirt with George Floyd image and ganglord lyric/Morrisseys face in his emporium shop 25 quid in the process right now i should imagine

That idiot drops his knee on a man's neck killing him and now they've got to deal with this shit. Hands up who wants to be a police officer?

He's not that bad! Within limited parameters he can be quite sensible.

He's not that bad? Morrissey has posted a few videos from this twat over the last couple of years. You seem to think you know everything so give us your view on why he would he do that?

- Tarl Warwick (January 20, 1988–), better known as Styxhexenhammer666 or Botany101[3] or Tyrell Warner[4] is a YouTube talker who promotes alt-right talking points

He's not that bad? Morrissey has posted a few videos from this twat over the last couple of years. You seem to think you know everything so give us your view on why he would he do that?

- Tarl Warwick (January 20, 1988–), better known as Styxhexenhammer666 or Botany101[3] or Tyrell Warner[4] is a YouTube talker who promotes alt-right talking points

You seem to ask many questions. Most of your posts end with a question mark.
Is it the case that you're totally dumb & totally devoid of any knowledge, and need the help of others, like skinny, verso, benny & the rest of the 'team' to point you in a certain direction to get you through life??
Regarding Styx dude, & indeed Morrissey, if you don't like him, don't look at him.
You don't have to come here to read, or watch do you?

police... goodbye. we don’t need you. goodbye.
Morrissey verbally abusing that solo woman holding up her sigh at one of his circus shows then inciting the whole audience to turn on her in amass chant before having her thrown out by enforcements sums up the horror and hypocrisy of this fake horrible man.
A poor excuse for a man anyway.

It's not gibberish. He has an ok take on it.
I don't quite understand the hysterics on here re; the 2nd video.
The overarching message that I see & hear is that the incident is/was "indefensible"...which I agree with.
Or are people not hearing that message & judging the guy on his previous historic stuff?

He try's to link a tragic death to his shitty song ganglord but gives a nod to his followers from the alt- right. He is a homosexual man in the closet but says he's humansexual because he doesn't want to lose some of his female fans.
He is bad and a f***ing coward.

I don't quite understand the hysterics on here re; the 2nd video.
The overarching message that I see & hear is that the incident is/was "indefensible"...which I agree with.
Or are people not hearing that message & judging the guy on his previous historic stuff?

Judging by his previous stuff, the blokes a wanker. Morrissey has posted a few videos from this guy, why would he want to be associated with an Alt right tosser?

Judging by his previous stuff, the blokes a wanker. Morrissey has posted a few videos from this guy, why would he want to be associated with an Alt right tosser?
Ah, I see now what you're judging him on.
I've not watched any of the previous stuff. But I can't see or hear anything wrong in his message on this particular vid...which is the one I'm judging him on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand. I thought you two would somewhat agree with what Styx
is saying in this video. I think there’s enough balance in his comment.
Oh yes, when I saw this US murder video my initial thoughts were I wonder what Stinkyhammer 6666 thinks about this... But alas Moz beat me to it by posting his video.

And why's that? A relatively benign moment of clarity does not offset or absolve someone of the behavior that is ultimately more emblematic of who they are.
No but just because you might disagree with someone 99 times in a row that doesn't disqualify the 100th thing they say from being true.

Ah, I see now what you're judging him on.
I've not watched any of the previous stuff. But I can't see or hear anything wrong in his message on this particular vid...which is the one I'm judging him on.
This is the correct take.

It’s an interesting thing. Is it possible for a bigoted person to say something true and if so should we care about what he’s said before about other subjects. Especially if it’s on a topic like police murder. I feel like this is the tommy Robinson thing all over again. People are so obsessed with who’s speaking and whether or not they support them that no ones talking about the the issue like it’s somehow less important that the virtue signaling of support

He’s hardly shoehorning. He’s had videos of police abuse at his concerts since low in high school and this will probably make its way in I hope. America really needs police reform
He's had those videos accompanying Ganglord since Swords Tour circa 2009 so not new ground for Moz to highlight. That said you are correct re Who Will Protect Us From The Police? from High School with similar subject matter.

He try's to link a tragic death to his shitty song ganglord but gives a nod to his followers from the alt- right. He is a homosexual man in the closet but says he's humansexual because he doesn't want to lose some of his female fans.
He is bad and a f***ing coward.
Mr Predictable alert...run for it lads!!!

Back
Top Bottom