Happy birthday Morrissey - Morrissey turns 61 - May 22, 2020

N

But he hasn’t said or done anything wrong, at least not for people who use their own brains and aren’t dogs on chains.

Happy birthday, Mozzer - I‘ve admired and respected you even more than ever these past few years.
You forgot to add "Come round mine, we'll dress in bedsheets and terrorize the minorities"

Happy birthday, you predictable prick! Thank you for choosing such a boring and standard template of behavior for your "hair grows out of my ears n arse but not so much me head" years.
Hope someone farts on your cake!
why do you feel the need to slag him off on his birthday,why don't you just say nothing,.think you just want to be noticed,have you no friends is that it.

why do you feel the need to slag him off on his birthday,why don't you just say nothing,.think you just want to be noticed,have you no friends is that it.
Because we must, Gordy. How exhausting it must be to wonder whether one's friends are true friends
or just along for the moneyed lifestyle. Oh well. Keep the head nodding up and down and don't talk back.

Because we must, Gordy. How exhausting it must be to wonder whether one's friends are true friends
or just along for the moneyed lifestyle. Oh well. Keep the head nodding up and down and don't talk back.
as long you keep payng your membership to skinny.com.

You know gordyboy it's the folk who are trolling this thread and just about every other makes me feel that I've come to the end of my tether with this site. Every decent bit of Morrissey news is hijacked by brainless scumbags and every thread takes the form of the dedicated fans trying to bat away a constant flow from the bullshit brigade, I dunno about you but I'm scunnered with it. The site itself is offering no barrier to the loonies and is turning decent folk off.

From Shoplifterromo:

Here’s to properly celebrating Morrissey’s 61st when bars and nightclubs reopen here in El Paso, Texas, and around the world “in the future when all’s well.”

View attachment 56570
When you hit the road again please “come back to (El Paso)!” Happy 61st! 470BEC56-021A-4ED8-8D40-DE952DFA5B7E.jpeg
470BEC56-021A-4ED8-8D40-DE952DFA5B7E.jpeg

Ah, the 'why didn't you quit solo' comment. There's one/several in every thread that isn't simply praising Morrissey.

@ commenters It really is ok for people to criticize a twat when the twat presents itself as Morrissey has done on several occasions. Don't be offended by users posting their comments regarding Morrissey's twatish ways.

Also, don't support someone you like when you know that what they've said is f***ing wrong.

To add, it is absolutely nobody’s business why anyone visits this forum whether they adore Morrissey or take issue with him. If you don’t like comments that challenge or call out his behavior, get over it and stop asking posters why they still come. We all have our personal relationship with Morrissey and reason to visit solo.

You know gordyboy it's the folk who are trolling this thread and just about every other makes me feel that I've come to the end of my tether with this site. Every decent bit of Morrissey news is hijacked by brainless scumbags and every thread takes the form of the dedicated fans trying to bat away a constant flow from the bullshit brigade, I dunno about you but I'm scunnered with it. The site itself is offering no barrier to the loonies and is turning decent folk off.
too true,been like this for years now.i just don't get why you would waste your time visiting a site dedicated to someone you despise.

From Shoplifterromo:

Here’s to properly celebrating Morrissey’s 61st when bars and nightclubs reopen here in El Paso, Texas, and around the world “in the future when all’s well.”

View attachment 56570
Happy 61st! It’s been a while so please don’t forget to “come back to (El Paso)” when you eventually hit the road again.

Attachments

• DE1413D3-31A5-4969-8E8E-C2E461A81C41.jpeg
    DE1413D3-31A5-4969-8E8E-C2E461A81C41.jpeg
    757.2 KB · Views: 113
To add, it is absolutely nobody’s business why anyone visits this forum whether they adore Morrissey or take issue with him. If you don’t like comments that challenge or call out his behavior, get over it and stop asking posters why they still come. We all have our personal relationship with Morrissey and reason to visit solo.

:rolleyes:

:crazy: X :crazy:

Unhappy Birthday Fatty pants :brows:
Enjoy Mummy’s extra special Dubliner cheese on toast today.
Looking forward to you getting tonked up on the gin later and posting some crazy lockdown ramblings. :laughing:

??:knife:

Happy big day for morrissey. My idol. I wonder how are you celebrating being the coolest and bad ass for twosends o millions of humans. Post some pictures Morrisey. I know you don't have a phone. But maybe a computer or a tablet? Or you r. Relative Sam can post something from you ? . Thanks for being who you are. Rebel rebel. With his own mind. I f***ing love you. Te amo. The best.

Happy Birthnight, Moz.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOZ!!!!
I Love you,light and love for you always .
All your life is there in your music and your verses.Thank you, and thank you Totales!!!!!
Kisses from Bs As Argentina.
Celebrate your day and take care.Don't drink much vodka !!!!!
For the importance of calling you MORRRISSEY= I declare you a World Heritage Site
Viva Moz and I !!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom