He's a Stud, She's a Slut

Okay, a girl walks up to a man and wants to have sex....

A man walks up to a woman and wants to have sex...

Who's more likely to say yes?

There was an actual experiment like this. I can't find it now, but a professor got some college students in his class to go up to random members of the opposite sex they didn't know and ask them if they'd have sex with them. None of the girls approached said yes, and a really high percentage of the guys did. :rolleyes:

everytime i see the title of this thread,i just think of the Jenny Jones show and the episodes they had called...

"I was a dud now i am a stud"

:rolleyes:

When people attack religion without merit or cause, it shows their short sidedness...and I personally won't shed a tear when they meet their ultimate demise.

I heard Christians can be compassionate like that :p

Does the notion of Autism have a figurative equivalence in Ethics? And could someone blow chica's nose before she starts an obtuse poll/thread on the matter?

Thanks. :)

Imagine this coincidence, I was blowing my nose as I was reading your post! :eek:

Well you said "If people were monogamous there would be no further spread of venereal diseases....plain and simple....."

This is not true. Many sexually transmitted diseases can remain dormant and pass unsuspectingly between members of a committed relationship. A person could get an STD from their girlfriend/boyfriend, fall out of that relationship without any symptoms of the disease, and give it to their next partner unknowingly. This makes STDs a danger to any person regardless of their choice to be in one relationship at a time.

I think what he meant was that if you and your partner lose virginity to each other, and stay in a monogamous relationship, you won't catch an STD (actually if all people tried to do it for a 100 years or so, STDs would be eradicated, don't you think?)

There was an actual experiment like this. I can't find it now, but a professor got some college students in his class to go up to random members of the opposite sex they didn't know and ask them if they'd have sex with them. None of the girls approached said yes, and a really high percentage of the guys did. :rolleyes:

I'd like to repeat the experiment in the world where such behaviour (approaching and being blunt about what you want) is a norm, and where women aren't taught that they'll be sluts if they have sex on the first date :p

Last edited:
Well you said "If people were monogamous there would be no further spread of venereal diseases....plain and simple....."

This is not true. Many sexually transmitted diseases can remain dormant and pass unsuspectingly between members of a committed relationship. A person could get an STD from their girlfriend/boyfriend, fall out of that relationship without any symptoms of the disease, and give it to their next partner unknowingly. This makes STDs a danger to any person regardless of their choice to be in one relationship at a time.

I guess I should have rephrased it to say if people were always monogamous...we still don't know how these diseases were first conceived, but they would be less rampant today if people were such sex fiends in eons past...kind of like how we didn't know cigarettes kill fifty years ago...ah well, can't change the past. Life would be easier if every person was only with one person during their life time, but probably a lot less fun for most people.

I heard Christians can be compassionate like that :p

Imagine this coincidence, I was blowing my nose as I was reading your post! :eek:

I think what he meant was that if you and your partner lose virginity to each other, and stay in a monogamous relationship, you won't catch an STD (actually if all people tried to do it for a 100 years or so, STDs would be eradicated, don't you think?)

I'd like to repeat the experiment in the world where such behaviour (approaching and being blunt about what you want) is a norm, and where women aren't taught that they'll be sluts if they have sex on the first date :p

Actually that was sarcasm. Christians don't use it enough, in my opinion.

Yes, that was my point. But it's as plausible as monkeys flying out of my butt. People are enslaved to their hormones, it's a curse of being human.

Anyone who has sex on a first date is a slut in my opinion.

I'm waiting for the backlash on that last one!

This is all utter bullshit. People make choices to f*** what they want. Having a penis/vagina doesnt excuse anything.

Peer pressure = bad :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I agree.
I've never been called a slut but i have seen poeple i know being called a slut or whatever when they haven't acted slutty at all yet i know some guys who are "Studs" because they sleep with a lot of poeple. Drives me up the wall. But in the end it doesn't really matter it's up to you who you sleep with and whatever other people think of you shouldn't come in to your decisions for that.

Anybody who even remotely thinks of Shane MacGowan when they hear the word "stud" deserves a medal for bravery or something. :D

It is this verse that has been playing in my mind for the two days or so since this thread was started:

You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy f*****
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

hmmm :o in some ways, yes ;)

are you going to break our friendship now? wait, we don't have one. yet :p

I met that in a nice way of course. I don't judge anyone, I just make outlandish statements and then back peddle when I actually upset someone.

no sweat -we're 'good'

I would just also venture to say without fear of reprisal from anyone that if a person sleeps with a person they just met and doesn't use contraception, they're an idiot...of course, if this happened 5 years ago, there's not much people can do about it now....Just in the future people, if you're listening....Remember that hormones prevent the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain.

Although if you carry contraception with you on your first date, what does that make you?

if a person sleeps with a person they just met and doesn't use contraception, they're an idiot...

I may have been a slut, but I wasn't stupid :p

Just in the future people, if you're listening....Remember that hormones prevent the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (my O just stuck and i decided that was ok)

Although if you carry contraception with you on your first date, what does that make you?

Prepared for anything

Tags
tldr
Back
Top Bottom