He's a Stud, She's a Slut

It is this verse that has been playing in my mind for the two days or so since this thread was started:

You're a bum
You're a punk
You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy f*****
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

Yay. I love that song. Reminds me of when I broke up with my ex!:guitar:

Actually that was sarcasm. Christians don't use it enough, in my opinion.

Yes, that was my point. But it's as plausible as monkeys flying out of my butt. People are enslaved to their hormones, it's a curse of being human.

Anyone who has sex on a first date is a slut in my opinion.

I'm waiting for the backlash on that last one!

Anyone who has sex on a first date knows how to have a good time in my opinion (as long as they are safe*). Being enslaved by hormones makes life so fun!

*kidding

Anyone who has sex on a first date knows how to have a good time in my opinion (as long as they are safe*). Being enslaved by hormones makes life so fun!

*kidding

Do you still flip a coin before deciding which sex you're going to sleep with each night you go out?

I think what he meant was that if you and your partner lose virginity to each other, and stay in a monogamous relationship, you won't catch an STD (actually if all people tried to do it for a 100 years or so, STDs would be eradicated, don't you think?)

I'd like to repeat the experiment in the world where such behaviour (approaching and being blunt about what you want) is a norm, and where women aren't taught that they'll be sluts if they have sex on the first date :p

That magical alternate dimension where people stay monogamous all their lives sounds "suicide level" depressing. I wish people were honest and kind and compassionate, especially when it comes to something like sex. Instead we have a world where to mutter a sexual desire in public makes guys perverts and women whores. I don't plan on changing society any time soon, but it really disappoints me when I see people use the word slut or whore against women just to put them down. Men are rewarded for their sexual encounters, while women are spat upon like it's impure. You'd be a fool to think that ladies don't have strong sexual attractions in their life, and you'd be an asshole to deny them the chance to live freely with those emotions. It feels like this entire planet has been programmed to perpetuate these issues.

Do you still flip a coin before deciding which sex you're going to sleep with each night you go out?

Hehe! No, I let my nads decide for me, and my brain follows next. I know this might sound kinda strange but I think any and all of my sexual tendencies come from my extremely poor relationship with my father. You know, that sick Freudian stuff. Explains my life perfectly.

EDIT: Just to clear shit up- I'm not the kind of guy that thinks unprotected first date sex is a good thing.

Last edited:
That magical alternate dimension where people stay monogamous all their lives sounds "suicide level" depressing.

Of course if they're forced to stay with someone they don't like, but imagine if you could be with someone you love all your life :sweet:

I was wondering if these were your words madam chica.... obviously not!

Is that why I got thumbs down? :o I wish I were so eloquent to write something like that, but I'm not :(:p

But you are madam Chica....yes, i thought those were your words:(

then i saw Sir Alec was contributing to the thread, then i was thinking, "is he a stud":p (i know your not a slut, but we know Sir Alec is;)).

Oh, that's very sweet of you!

I think Sir Alec prefers being called a slut, as he doesn't condone this double standard ;)

How dare you call me a slut! I am outraged over these accusations! :mad:

:D

I'd rather have the coffee.....a quick nose of their cd collection and then bugger off.:D

Actually its been decades since I've had the oportunity to be a bit of a slapper so i think i should keep quiet.:(

Tags
tldr
Back
Top Bottom