"HMV" & "Manchester Hotel" - Morrissey Central (17 June, 2019)

full

"Special suite at The Gotham Hotel, King Street."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/manchester-hotel

"Morrissey would like to express sincere thanks to HMVRecords UK for their 'sterling' support given to California Son." VP.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is 'sterling' in inverted commas, and who is VP? There's something ironic and menacing in this announcement. Those grapes are still sour. Amazed the Guardian not mentioned.

Last edited:
Why is 'sterling' in inverted commas, and who is VP? There's something ironic and menacing in this announcement. Those grapes are still sour. Amazed the Guardian not mentioned.

Morrissey has obviously said to someone that HMV's support has been "Sterling". Then someone posted that on Morrissey Central. Kind of obvious really, Skinnybob.

For Skinnybob:

Sterling

adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a person or their work or qualities) excellent or valuable.

Thank god its not the Lowry Hotel.

Last time I stayed there (2 summers ago) they had the air conditioning turned up so high that my nipples actually started chanting protest slogans. The manager was like , sorry lady, wear a shawl and f*** off.

30 minutes to reply to this.
Must do better Peter - you will lose your status as number 1 stalker with such a slack response.
Were you doing a crossword or actually speaking to a member of your family?

How is it menacing? That's like saying a game of tiddlywinks is menacing unless you wear helmets. Which just reminded me of a Beano annual I read back in the late 70's.

latest

He probably means Stirling as in 'good' and also as in 'Imperial credits of the realm' Because let's face it, if you bought a physical copy you probably bought it from HMV. (In my experience Mozzarians wouldn't wait for Amazon to deliver if they could go to a shop)

This room is GORGEOUS! The amenities are dreamy...

Cashmere blankets, a complimentary bottle of Cristal, a Kerrygold cheese tray, an ill-fitting, monogrammed robe and PJ bottoms, a Crossley turntable (adorned with his face), 2 decades worth of albums that made the top-5 in Poland, a signed copy of Tommy Robinson’s book, candles by Anne-Marie Waters and a signature pepper-spray dispenser (in-case the Italian police should come knocking).

Absolute and undeniable luxury!

Cashmere blankets, a complimentary bottle of Cristal, a Kerrygold cheese tray, an ill-fitting, monogrammed robe and PJ bottoms, a Crossley turntable (adorned with his face), 2 decades worth of albums that made the top-5 in Poland, a signed copy of Tommy Robinson’s book, candles by Anne-Marie Waters and a signature pepper-spray dispenser (in-case the Italian police should come knocking).

Will it be too cold for my nipples? If it is, EVERYONE MUST BE FIRED.

Last edited:
‘503 - service unavailable ‘ ....

Is just a nice way of saying that it’s
occupied by....

me ! :p

Anyway, what’s all this talk about ‘menacing ‘?

If there’s anything menacing going on it’s the stalking and harassing being done to Morrissey by the Guardian.

They really need to allow him the freedom to express himself.

Only in Soviet Britain, would they allow
such shenanigans to go on this long.

:cool:

Btw.. I allow you Trill to downvote this post, obey me now !!!!

How is it menacing? That's like saying a game of tiddlywinks is menacing unless you wear helmets. Which just reminded me of a Beano annual I read back in the late 70's.

latest
It’s menacing as all f***, if you’re a parent who’s worried that your kid might end up in that room. Christ Almighty. It’s pretty simple, really. Even you should be able to get your head around it.

Morrissey is a f***ing rape-apologist and victim blamer. What suite do you think Spacey and Weinstein are gonna book? It’s a sick, diddler paradise waiting to happen.

NOBODY is safe in a room with that clown’s name on the door.

...at least the guests in the rooms around there will have the comfort of knowing that the rapists in the Morrissey Suite are all white Christians.

Best post for a whlie

Pat wax

‘503 - service unavailable ‘ ....

Is just a nice way of saying that it’s
occupied by....

me ! :p

Anyway, what’s all this talk about ‘menacing ‘?

If there’s anything menacing going on it’s the stalking and harassing being done to Morrissey by the Guardian.

They really need to allow him the freedom to express himself.

Only in Soviet Britain, would they allow
such shenanigans to go on this long.

:cool:

Btw.. I allow you Trill to downvote this post, obey me now !!!!
ket the bawbag trill downvotes every sentence I write,trill last cracked a smile about ten year ago.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom