Morrissey Central "HMV Online" (January 13, 2020)

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

unnamed-7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

20200114_024622.jpg

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

Update: January 15, 2020.
HMV have subsequently amended the listing's release date and the price is now £24.99.

Last edited:
Coloured vinyl costs 19.99£ on other sites,and on HMV 28.99?
The regular black vinyl is £28.99 on Amazon, a jump from the original overpriced £19.99. I refuse to buy a new single vinyl record for £28.99. My years of refusal starts now.

£28.99 is the wrong price? Damn right it is. It's twice what it should be. Coloured vinyl my arse. Just another scam to milk vinyl buyers.
All 500 will go to the 10 tube-dwelling sycophants on here. ...and that’ll be just shy of the UK wax charts.

May still make the Top-5 in Poland though!

The regular black vinyl is £28.99 on Amazon, a jump from the original overpriced £19.99. I refuse to buy a new single vinyl record for £28.99. My years of refusal starts now.
is this your vinyl word on the matter?

if I can go slightly off topic,i had a discussion with someone a while ago about bond themes and how babs broccoli just picks people who are flavour of the month,well guess whos doing this one,billy f***ing eillish.no wonder the franchise is done,craigs been phoning it in for years.rant over,back on topic.

White middle-class bore haven Monorail in Glasgow isn't stocking Morrissey anymore. I doubt anything is more ironic than Glasgow banning an Irish Catholic for being a British Nationalist 'bigot'.

I will pray to the Saints for vengeance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their loss. People won't stop buying the album because of that. They'll buy it somewhere else.

The hypocrisy of some people.

Crap comedian Michael Legge is on Monorail's Twitter feed saying he'll order 2 non-Moz albums because they've banned Moz... but he wrote a blog post decrying religion, linking it to terrorism & saying anyone who sets foot in a mosque should be arrested.

What does he think is different from Moz's anti-religious stance????? He can call muslims f-king nutters**, but someone can't even be a Morrissey fan without being a racist.

**I know it's ALL believers, but if Moz can have his words shortened, so can Michael.

http://michaelleggesblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/religion.html?m=1

I couldn't be more fiercely Mozzian now if I tried.

Attachments

• miiiiii.JPG
    miiiiii.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ttttttttt.JPG
    ttttttttt.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey has been over for a long while. Morrissey's career trundles on, headless chicken style.

What are you on about?

He has a great band.

His records sell.

It's Over 7" is/was at number 1.

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is currently at number 12 on Amazon's best-selling and future releases chart over 2 months before release https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music despite the shit cover. Screenshot please someone!

His albums always sell loads.

He's touring a lot.

Venues are full.

The factless NME, The Guardian and Stereogum love him. They hate him so much they can't stop writing about him. The twats.

Morrissey is doing fine. Has been for a long time and will be until he dies.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Any photos of Hitler wearing Morrissey merchandise will surely have been burned by the Gestapo as a priority as Berlin fell.

What are you on about?

He has a great band.

His records sell.

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is currently at number 12 on Amazon's best-selling and future releases chart over 2 months before release https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music despite the shit cover. Screenshot please someone!

He's touring a lot.

Venues are full.

The factless NME, The Guardian and Stereogum love him. They hate him so much they can't stop writing about him. The twats.

Exactly as I said. His career trundles on.

Thanks for sharing that info, my life is closer to being complete

What are you on about?

He has a great band.

His records sell.

He's touring a lot.

Venues are full.

Since I can't sleep - may as well screenshot things.

Attachments

• rararar.JPG
    rararar.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
The hypocrisy of some people.

Crap comedian Michael Legge is on Monorail's Twitter feed saying he'll order 2 non-Moz albums because they've banned Moz... but he wrote a blog post decrying religion, linking it to terrorism & saying anyone who sets foot in a mosque should be arrested.

What does he think is different from Moz's anti-religious stance????? He can call muslims f-king nutters**, but someone can't even be a Morrissey fan without being a racist.

**I know it's ALL believers, but if Moz can have his words shortened, so can Michael.

http://michaelleggesblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/religion.html?m=1

I couldn't be more fiercely Mozzian now if I tried.
You most certainly have your tongue firmly planted up his anus. At least you’ve got Gordo, Hovel and K-hole to keep you company.

Enjoy the view!

What are you on about?

He has a great band.

His records sell.

He's touring a lot.

Venues are full.

^This kid’s pretty whack, eh? A wee bit over-enthusiastic? ...not to take away from the anticipation and excitement of being #12 on some list of unreleased items.

I’ll believe it when I see Top-5 in Poland!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom