Holy grail of unreleased songs

I understand you're asking VH but as I am bored and up; I'll say that the 20 second snippet has been around for ages. It sounds like it's cool as f*** but it's also the kind of thing that if nobody ever got to hear the whole track, the world would still spin.

That's the issue I have with Hibbert...he's not offering anything truly amazing to the fan community or if and when he does, idiosyncratically (like isolated backing tracks), it's so tedious it's sad. It's a ploy for personal acclaim.

f*** Hibbert.
I have found what he's released really interesting but the whole keep it back for a year for the last track does seem a little wackadoodle

I have found what he's released really interesting but the whole keep it back for a year for the last track does seem a little wackadoodle

It is interesting, and it is valuable, to a certain arbitrary degree, sure. No question.

But his approach is reprehensible.

That you don't actually own the material in the first place. If you don't want to share what you have, what is the point of responding with posts that you could but you won't? Other than so eloquently stating that you don't give a f***?

I agree with this. It's not that anyone is owed these things and the recordings are probably spoiled by the act of being released anyway. The idea of these great unreleased tracks is sometimes more exciting than the reality. But maybe one "Please envy me. Also, f*** you" per page would be sufficient. :thumb:

I agree with this. It's not that anyone is owed these things and the recordings are probably spoiled by the act of being released anyway. The idea of these great unreleased tracks is sometimes more exciting than the reality. But maybe one "Please envy me. Also, f*** you" per page would be sufficient. :thumb:

Oh dear...I went a bit overboard, huh?

Please envy me. Also, f*** you

For someone with a miserable life who n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ wants a hug at least you have a sense of humor.

Being a miserable person doesn’t mean I have a miserable life. My life is grand. I am a dick for no reason other than I want to be.

Being a miserable person doesn’t mean I have a miserable life. My life is grand. I am a dick for no reason other than I want to be.

So you believe in free will and don't think this is simply your fate?
I can't say whether your life is grand especially since my interpretation is based on reading a few posts on a toxic website. But it does sound a little bit like Uncle skinny telling us all how happy he is while demonstrating behavior that seems to make a case for how bitter and disappointed he is.
Overall it seems that you are saying that your goal is to make people dislike you. Again, any reason I would assign to this would be purely speculative. When I contrast this approach to wanting to be liked the difference seems to be about control. Maybe you have realized the futility in attempting to make people like you and have found comfort in the knowledge that at least you can make them dislike you. Maybe this knowledge holds for you the implication that you are in charge of whether people like you or not.
In my opinion, people that have a grand life generally aren't on this website to begin with and certainly aren't on here concerned with post count or with what other people think of them and don't bother to explain why they are a dick. I think you just are a dick.
I could be wrong and it's possible that a life that is grand can also contain motivation to be a dick. I don't know if this difference is a matter of philosophy or psychology.

So you believe in free will and don't think this is simply your fate?
I can't say whether your life is grand especially since my interpretation is based on reading a few posts on a toxic website. But it does sound a little bit like Uncle skinny telling us all how happy he is while demonstrating behavior that seems to make a case for how bitter and disappointed he is.
Overall it seems that you are saying that your goal is to make people dislike you. Again, any reason I would assign to this would be purely speculative. When I contrast this approach to wanting to be liked the difference seems to be about control. Maybe you have realized the futility in attempting to make people like you and have found comfort in the knowledge that at least you can make them dislike you. Maybe this knowledge holds for you the implication that you are in charge of whether people like you or not.
In my opinion, people that have a grand life generally aren't on this website to begin with and certainly aren't on here concerned with post count or with what other people think of them and don't bother to explain why they are a dick. I think you just are a dick.
I could be wrong and it's possible that a life that is grand can also contain motivation to be a dick. I don't know if this difference is a matter of philosophy or psychology.

I do it because I like it. It’s fun. It makes my dick hard.

Uncleskinny has traveled the world, has a family, has a good job and managed to get himself on a nationally broadcast gameshow all while spending nearly 2 decades on this site as a member and moderator. I’d say the effect of his time and posting is nonexistent to anything outside this site and vice versa.

The issue isn’t a matter of philosophy or psychology...it’s your inability to distinguish the goings on of this site with the reality that exists beyond it. This site isn’t everyone’s crutch...

Back
Top Bottom