Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

update: it’s no longer on the website, again.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace...

When I complained about a thread being imbedded in the vinyl they said they could not exchange it because the album has been pulled from all music markets. So I don't expect it to ever be back on the website.

When I complained about a thread being imbedded in the vinyl they said they could not exchange it because the album has been pulled from all music markets. So I don't expect it to ever be back on the website.

I wonder why retail outlets like Amazon are allowed to sell their existing stock. I assumed it would have been pulled. I guess it's because the product has already been purchased from the distributor by the retailer?

I wonder why retail outlets like Amazon are allowed to sell their existing stock. I assumed it would have been pulled. I guess it's because the product has already been purchased from the distributor by the retailer?

That's my thoughts too. I'm glad to own three copies of it, if that's the case (1 black from the preorder, 2 HT versions)

I'm definitely never opening mine now! o_o

All of mine are opened but only 2/3 have been played.

I just hopped on, thinking about ordering VAUXHALL & I on vinyl and saw that WPINOYB was off again and came here to find out why. Thanks, you guys are really on the top of your game. ;)

Last edited:

I’m not necessarily proud of it, but I check every couple days. haha

I am auctioning the variant that is closest to pink/pink out of ten copies. It almost drove me nuts comparing record to record.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom