I’ve simply heard

There was an article from a few years back that speculated that within the lyrics of You Have Killed Me, were multiple signs and clues pointing toward him having HIV/AIDS, explaining in part the constant sickness- pneumonia, cancellations, etc. Pasolini was murdered by a 17 year old rent boy as well, so there's that. Accatone is a film about a Pimp whose life spirals out of control. As for Visconti, I have no clue. It's an interesting theory, and I'm not saying I buy it, or trying to spread anything unverified, but it adds a depth to what I initially thought were some rather ho hum lyrics.
except he wasn't.

I really think you're reading too much into moz lyrics. :rolleyes:

except he wasn't.

I really think you're reading too much into moz lyrics. :rolleyes:
I said I don't put much weight behind what is ultimately, just more speculation. Besides, what are you supposed to do with Modern Morrissey lyrics?
Listen to them? Jeeez.

Any illness will be used as defence. For example - "How DARE you call him a bigot and racist, don't you know he's ILL?", as if illness might be an excuse. It isn't.

Any illness will be used as defence. For example - "How DARE you call him a bigot and racist, don't you know he's ILL?", as if illness might be an excuse. It isn't.
Ok, but he’s a celebrity, has less rights and all that, but does it work for regular people? :o
If so, I’ve got whole decades I was ill for :rolleyes:

...that Morrissey has prostate cancer.

You’ve heard nothing, Norman.
I once asked Boz about. His response? He doesn’t know you, but is aware you’re a pest and a Walter Mitty
Go on, hop it back to selling forgeries on eBay, you pauper.

That’s funny how I’ve got boz mobile and home number

I once asked Boz about. His response? He doesn’t know you, but is aware you’re a pest and a Walter Mitty
Well done you

He’s a lying c*** on the payroll too

Back
Top Bottom