I’ve simply heard

I feel that Morrissey could do with a kick up the arse at the moment but this kind of thing on a forum doesn't seem right. If the man is sick or not it's his business alone unless he wants to make it otherwise.

Yep, strange how that bullshitter has a different picture but if he sells bogus shit on Ebay then I suppose he's just a no mark, so f*** him.
My bad, that post should say days not weeks. There could be a plausible explanation, but ignore is now engaged and I'm past caring. I will stick to information posts.
FWD.

Last edited:
Anyone got Michael jackson’s Number? Not responding.

As a f*** face I have looked it up and sought legal advice and I can legally post Boz’s mobile.

This is the dumbest f***ing thing I’ve heard. Someone’s entrusted you with their personal details and you brag about posting it on here? Some mate you are. Why would you even need to seek legal advice, just ask Boz if you can post it, though why you would even want to is beyond me. Proves nothing except you’re getting weirder and weirder by the day. I know people that know Boz very well! I’m sure he’d be thrilled to know your throwing his name & number about.

821576BB-9BEF-4092-BD83-36A35811F8EC.jpeg

I hereby nominate this thread for worst of 2018

Any illness will be used as defence. For example - "How DARE you call him a bigot and racist, don't you know he's ILL?", as if illness might be an excuse. It isn't.
Your early onset dementia isn't really an excuse, I agree. You'd still be a hateful piece of shit.

Hey bro. Looks like you need more bars. Sprint continues to bring a better wireless experience to more customers across the country as they build an all-new 4G LTE network and improve 3G service.

Try their new plan:

Unlimited Plus
It's full of features you love, for the price you'll love. All your TV in one place with Hulu
Music streaming with TIDAL.
50GB LTE Mobile Hotspot so you can keep all your devices connected.
Streaming in HD.
In Mexico & Canada, enjoy Unlimited talk & text and 10GB of 4G LTE data.
Global Roaming in more than 200 worldwide destinations.
Unlimited data, talk and text nationwide.

There's never been a better time to switch to Sprint and get a Network Built for Unlimited at the BEST Price.

Back
Top Bottom