I’ve simply heard

doh:

What can you expect from Cure fans that sells bogus Moz merchandise
Every five minutes hes selling some bogus Moz item, gets testy when no buyer.:drama:

...that Morrissey has prostate cancer.
I believe the slow death by rent boy theory more and it would explain the increasingly intense "f*** you" he's given the world since Ringleader.

I entered nothing, and nothing entered me, until you came, with the key- and you did your best but
as I live and breathe, you have killed me, you have killed me
yes I walk around, somehow, but you have killed me, you have killed me
And there is no point saying this again, there is no point saying this again
but I forgive you

I believe the slow death by rent boy theory more and it would explain the increasingly intense "f*** you" he's given the world since Ringleader.

I entered nothing, and nothing entered me, until you came, with the key- and you did your best but
as I live and breathe, you have killed me, you have killed me
yes I walk around, somehow, but you have killed me, you have killed me
And there is no point saying this again, there is no point saying this again
but I forgive you
I wasn't aware you could die from rent boys (not these days, anyway). Care to expand your thinking?

I recently met a man at the age of 75 that just survived prostate cancer and since I doubt that Moz ejaculates daily or at least every second day then prostate cancer can in fact be the result.
But there are loads of things men need to take and drink to prevent it and the list is long. Most people lack iodine and vitamin d and that is a huge problem worldwide.
I don't think Moz ever liked the act of having sex and so for me the prostate cancer issue has a lot to do with that plus of course not using protection cause when men have sex a lot of things will swim up there and end up in the prostate.

I wasn't aware you could die from rent boys (not these days, anyway). Care to expand your thinking?
There was an article from a few years back that speculated that within the lyrics of You Have Killed Me, were multiple signs and clues pointing toward him having HIV/AIDS, explaining in part the constant sickness- pneumonia, cancellations, etc. Pasolini was murdered by a 17 year old rent boy as well, so there's that. Accatone is a film about a Pimp whose life spirals out of control. As for Visconti, I have no clue. It's an interesting theory, and I'm not saying I buy it, or trying to spread anything unverified, but it adds a depth to what I initially thought were some rather ho hum lyrics.

There was an article from a few years back that speculated that within the lyrics of You Have Killed Me, were multiple signs and clues pointing toward him having HIV/AIDS, explaining in part the constant sickness- pneumonia, cancellations, etc. Pasolini was murdered by a 17 year old rent boy as well, so there's that. Accatone is a film about a Pimp whose life spirals out of control. As for Visconti, I have no clue. It's an interesting theory, and I'm not saying I buy it, or trying to spread anything unverified, but it adds a depth to what I initially thought were some rather ho hum lyrics.
Very interesting. I didn't know about Pasolini or Accatone. It seems Luchino Visconti was a flamboyant, openly gay Italian opera, theatre and film director; so 'Visconti is me' fits. (Anna) Magnani was a celebrated actress referred to as 'the perennial toast of Rome', who starred in one of Visconti's films. On the one hand, it's a possible explanation for a number of things. But on the other, his diet is appalling (+ the vodka), and that was always going to catch up with him. And let's be honest, his penchant for cancelling goes back much further than Ringleaders. But it is intriguing, all the same, and quite unsettling. Anyway, even if it's true I don't think HIV is a life sentence any more, I think it's pretty well kept in check with drugs.

EDIT: I suppose, even if all that deciphering were true, it could be about a specific person (Gelato?) and not necessarily a rent boy

Very interesting. I didn't know about Pasolini or Accatone. It seems Luchino Visconti was a flamboyant, openly gay Italian opera, theatre and film director; so 'Visconti is me' fits. (Anna) Magnani was a celebrated actress referred to as 'the perennial toast of Rome', who starred in one of Visconti's films. On the one hand, it's a possible explanation for a number of things. But on the other, his diet is appalling (+ the vodka), and that was always going to catch up with him. And let's be honest, his penchant for cancelling goes back much further than Ringleaders. But it is intriguing, all the same, and quite unsettling. Anyway, even if it's true I don't think HIV is a life sentence any more, I think it's pretty well kept in check with drugs.
My Uncle has had HIV since the mid 80s and is still around doing his thing, but I imagine the diagnosis would still inspire shock and a feeling of a death sentence even without being one. I just thought it was an interesting way to view the lyrics. As for Visconti, I'd always assumed he meant Tony. So here we have the man pronouncing himself to be a series of flamboyant gay characters, and being undone by something that entered him via another and finding it in his heart to forgive them for it. Like I said, I won't put any weight on it, but 2013-14 the guy's immune system was very obviously shot, and he's taken on an increasingly grim and humorless seriousness since Ringleader so if there were a bullshit theory that made some kind of sense out of the madness of the last 10+ years, I could see this one making more sense than others.

Blikey blood hell m8 inn nn n n n n it! Uncle Steve is about as gay as lets see...think of one of your foreigner's American Idols.....ok, The Fonz or John Wayne. I reckon me don't know how Aunt Nancy has stayed with him all these years considering she also makes more money than him. With all the infidelity and Steve being a proud Irish-American Catholic, he is not being a good practicing Catholic that he claims to be inn nn n n n n nn nnnn n n n n nn n n it. I reckon dressing up as a Catholic priest does not grant forgiveness.

Which came first?

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/does-morrissey-have-aids.128411/

http://all-noise.co.uk/morrissey-secret-serious-illness/6811/

He doesn’t have HIV but did use Hoxton Square in the early days for rent boys. His words, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom