IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

And yet... actually supporting the cause unlike some that just tweets an half ass “TheShowMustBePaused” and rightfully got dragged...
200.gif

Getting out for the photo ops isn't doing more for the 'cause' than tweeting, unless the cause is Madonna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting out for the photo ops isn't doing more for the 'cause' than tweeting, unless the cause is Madonna.

Again, still better then sitting on your ass tweeting and doing absolutely nothing, anything else Nerak?

The media always goes after Madonna for every single think she does but at end of the day, she still lasts more than the week in the charts! unlike some...
giphy.gif

Henge, your point was that being problematic & racist dents sales - Madonna has been condemned by Malawi & still manages to keep going because she's a commercial artist who will be trying to flog product in her grave.

Henge, your point was that being problematic & racist dents sales - Madonna has been condemned by Malawi & still manages to keep going because she's a commercial artist who will be trying to flog product in her grave.

But this is Moz’s home country, he shouldn’t be having this problem, commercial or not.. Madonna problematic in a annoying sense but Moz is problematic in an infuriating sense, I’ll take Madonna anyday, sorry...?

But this is Moz’s home country, he shouldn’t be having this problem, commercial or not.. Madonna problematic in a annoying sense but Moz is problematic in an infuriating sense, I’ll take Madonna anyday, sorry...?
Bye then.

There you go - the issue isn't racism or being problematic - it's how he functions in the media landscape.

There you go - the issue isn't racism or being problematic - it's how he functions in the media landscape.

You mean how the media perfectly depicts him and his overbearing behavior since his entire career, where he finally f***ed up so bad, not only it made him more hated, now it’s affected his ticket & album sales, you mean that?

Well, how did the hundred records that actually were in the UK album chart that week got there then?

Thank You, Moz stans are so delusional it’s almost sad but watch the next album do the exact same thing and with no pandemic excuse to use, it’s gonna be utter hilarious...

MARK. MY. WORDS.

You mean how the media perfectly depicts him and his overbearing behavior since his entire career, where he finally f***ed up so bad, not only it made him more hated, now it’s affected his ticket & album sales, you mean that?

The media 'goes after' Madonna, but miraculously manages to perfectly depict Morrissey?

They haven't even written about his 'overbearing behaviour' - it's a list of pull-quotes & a badge.

The media 'goes after' Madonna, but miraculously manages to perfectly depict Morrissey?

They haven't even written about his 'overbearing behaviour' - it's a list of pull-quotes & a badge.

And yet his reputation is pretty much at an time low as this point, but at least he has his fans to frontload his music before dropping like a rock in the charts, “Old Dog” is a good pop album

Thank You, Moz stans are so delusional it’s almost sad but watch the next album do the exact same thing and with no pandemic excuse to use, it’s gonna be utter hilarious...

MARK. MY. WORDS.

Henge - no one gives a f***. He's an oddball Indie singer - the main threat was a cancellation so bad that venues would be assailed if he tried to book them. In the absence of that, him continuing to be an oddball Indie singer is par for the course. He's not Phil Collins.

Henge - no one gives a f***. He's an oddball Indie singer - the main threat was a cancellation so bad that venues would be assailed if he tried to book them. In the absence of that, him continuing to be an oddball Indie singer is par for the course. He's not Phil Collins.

Ok but Bob Dylan just went #1 and likely to stay another week then yours truly, and he’s never been commercial, and if y’all don’t care then why in the previous 21 pages of you and that member with the “Interview With A Vampire” avi fighting with everyone that has a different prospective of moz’s declining longevity.

Clearly, you do give a f***...

Ok but Bob Dylan just went #1 and likely to stay another week then yours truly, and he’s never been commercial, and if y’all don’t care then why in the previous 21 pages of you and that member with the “Interview With A Vampire” avi fighting with everyone that has a different prospective of moz’s declining longevity.

Clearly, you do give a f***...

No - you give a f*** about his sales & clearly have some sadistic desire to see him PAY for whatever overbearing thing he did to you.

I just want to see him in concert & hear some new songs - which might have been an issue if there was a concerted campaign to make venues & people cut ties with him.

Bob Dylan has a 1960s legend to sweep him along & thus far he hasn't done anything disruptive except go electric & make Hearts of Fire.

No - you give a f*** about his sales & clearly have some sadistic desire to see him PAY for whatever overbearing thing he did to you.

Actually, Moz haven’t done anything to me.. I just think his new album charting is tragic, wanted to say my two cents, that’s all

And my points still stands for Bob Dylan.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom